Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 2 Average
Former Players & Managers
Just noticed this on linked-in from Scott Boyd. I have now left my role at Ross County Football Club following redundancy due to the impact Covid-19 is having on the club. Time to reflect and consider my options going forward during these unprecedented times.

Yiks things not looking good behind scenes and hope we could ride it out. Great ambassador and hope we dont live to regret it. All the best Scott.

(05-18-2020, 08:33 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Erm, do you mean Cumberland United?
Indeed i do. Apologies must read things properly when not sippin Glenmorangie.
Still think he is a future County manager

Worrying if Boyd's been let go. Things must be tight,
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Despot Wrote:Worrying if Boyd's been let go. Things must be tight,

Sad reflection of the current financial predicament faced by many clubs - no away fan income, no hospitaility income, no season tickets sales!

You can see the importance of the Staggies Army initiative which allows those who can afford it to continue supporting the club through this turbulent period - a Staggies Army membership is cheaper than a season ticket and the contribution keeps things like the community projects and important club activies continue through difficult times.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Scott Fox has left Partick after enacting a relegation clause. I think there are quite a few happy about it as he seemed to be just like at County and was a good stopper of a ball but flapped at crosses. Heart in mouth stuff. Wonder where he will end up now.

Deas_pie_staggie Wrote:Scott Fox has left Partick after enacting a relegation clause. I think there are quite a few happy about it as he seemed to be just like at County and was a good stopper of a ball but flapped at crosses. Heart in mouth stuff. Wonder where he will end up now.
Being linked with Kilmarnock I hear....

Motherwell and Kilmarnock interested in signing Scott Fox.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/loca...t-22179854

That's Jackson Irvine out of contract from Hull City after failing to agree a short extension to cover the remainder of the games of this season.

Hull have struggled in the Championship, i wonder if he'll go overseas or to a promotion challenging Championship club, I'd be surprised if he went to a premiership club next.

Declan McManus has resigned for Dunfermline

(07-10-2020, 01:45 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Declan McManus has resigned for Dunfermline

Thought their fanbase despised him.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Scott Boyd now stadium development manager at the Raith Rovers. Some familiar faces were (are) there so best of luck to him. Still gutted he was let go by ourselves but suppose needs must

Marcus Fraser has joined St Mirren.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53568061

Nice guy, always happy to chat to the fans.
Good luck Marcus, obviously not against us!

jamiepscot Wrote:Marcus Fraser has joined St Mirren.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53568061

Nice guy, always happy to chat to the fans.
Good luck Marcus, obviously not against us!
Glad to see he's got a deal - lovely guy and wish him and the family all the best for his next chapter