Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 2 Average
Former Players & Managers
Del has signed Slew for The Shrimps.

Lewis Toshney has signed for caley , always thought he was solid enough I’m sure he’ll do ok for them

(01-10-2020, 06:12 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Lewis Toshney has signed for caley , always thought he was solid enough I’m sure he’ll do ok for them

Very injury prone, from memory.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Dais Keillor Dunn has signed for Wrexham

(01-16-2020, 08:57 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Dais Keillor Dunn has signed for Wrexham

If they can teach him that sometimes it's alright to go on the outside he should do alright there.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Simon Power has completed a loan move to National League North side King’s Lynn Town for the rest of the 2019-20 season. https://www.canaries.co.uk/News/2020/jan...n-on-loan/

Hearts have had a bid for Liam Boyce accepted.

That depresses me greatly.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

(01-24-2020, 05:39 PM)Despot Wrote: Hearts have had a bid for Liam Boyce accepted.

A £150k fee apparently. If thats true a total steal. For his goals he is worth much more. Just wish that he fancied a time up here again. Hope he doesn't come back to haunt us

(01-24-2020, 05:39 PM)Despot Wrote: Hearts have had a bid for Liam Boyce accepted.

Christ that is depressing.

(01-24-2020, 08:06 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: A £150k fee apparently. If thats true a total steal. For his goals he is worth much more. Just wish that he fancied a time up here again. Hope he doesn't come back to haunt us
 Reports in the papers say Boyce will be on 6k a week at Hearts.
That will be why the Highlands are no longer that attractive.
Any idea what our to wage was (is)?

(01-25-2020, 12:17 AM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote:  Reports in the papers say Boyce will be on 6k a week at Hearts.
That will be why the Highlands are no longer that attractive.
Any idea what our to wage was (is)?
We developed him then sold him.That is football .We are a selling club.
I don’t have a problem with that.We are living the dream, from watching them at the bottom of the Highland League to where we are now,unbelievable.

Liam Boyce is probably the best player I've ever seen in a County jersey. Hearts have signed an absolute bargain for£150k IMO.
Good luck Liam, against everyone apart from us!

Would still place Boyce at #2 behind Irvine as the best player I've seen at County, but £150k is peanut for a guy who's proven in the top flight in Scotland and has played international football.

That's Boyce confirmed for Hearts. Away for a wee cry.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

(01-25-2020, 01:30 PM)Despot Wrote: Would still place Boyce at #2 behind Irvine as the best player I've seen at County, but £150k is peanut for a guy who's proven in the top flight in Scotland and has played international football.

That's Boyce confirmed for Hearts. Away for a wee cry.

And scores for Hearts vs Rangers...

(01-26-2020, 05:40 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: And scores for Hearts vs Rangers...

It had to be him, didn't it?

Naismith and Boyce (if fit) should see Hearts move out of the drop zone. That's a better strike force than anyone outside the OF.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

(01-26-2020, 06:27 PM)Despot Wrote: It had to be him, didn't it?

Naismith and Boyce (if fit) should see Hearts move out of the drop zone. That's a better strike force than anyone outside the OF.

There’s not many teams in Scotland that wouldn’t benefit Boyce. Not only does he give you goals, he drops deep and gives you an extra man in midfield. Just what hearts (and County) need.

Pete The Jakey Wrote:There’s not many teams in Scotland that wouldn’t benefit Boyce. Not only does he give you goals, he drops deep and gives you an extra man in midfield. Just what hearts (and County) need.
Great player and definitely one of the best I've seen in a County shirt - watching him score with that little dummy on Aribo was extremely upsetting to watch, he did that so many times for us - remember watching him turn the Motherwell defence inside out before scoring a curling shot into the top right corner.....but if Aberdeen couldn't match the terms Hearts were offering including 6k a week - then there was no way we were getting him back.

The days of us paying large weekly salaries are gone.....as Davie said above, when I think back to watching County play in the Highland League and where we are now it's the stuff of dreams really......

There's no two ways about it, Boyce's goals will take Hearts up the league and away from danger, if they can keep him and Naismith fit.

For us, it's time to get the sleeves rolled up and make sure we take full advantage of games against the teams around us - I'm confident our squad is strong enough to survive the bottom two places - but we have to get streetwise like some of the others around us - if we keep the same formation as Saturday there's no reason why we can't take something from Rangers - some of the counter-attacking play was fantastic - just needed the finishing to be better!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/hi...1497468698

Interview with Psycho, one of my favourites when I was a young lad.
She never meant to call,
She did anyway

Ex Staggie Colin Mcmeniman has been appointed player/coach at Stenhousemuir.
All the best and a future County manager in the making I think

Erm, do you mean Cumberland United?