Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 2.13 Average
Former Players & Managers
Joe Cardle has also signed for Partick!!!!

Curran confirmed to McIntyre's Dundee, contract until 2021 after D.Utd ripped up his current 3yr deal.

(01-05-2019, 09:08 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Curran confirmed to McIntyre's Dundee, contract until 2021 after D.Utd ripped up his current 3yr deal.

He’s a man in demand. Bizarre.

Remember the Curran that arrived at us initially, if you could get that Curran back you would be laughing. Him and Boyce up front, ah the memories.

(01-06-2019, 12:50 AM)wemyss77 Wrote: Remember the Curran that arrived at us initially, if you could get that Curran back you would be laughing. Him and Boyce up front, ah the memories.

Always thought he worked hard but never a natural striker for me - not confident enough in the way Boyce is.

Curran is an excellent foil to a natural #9. He's never a real penalty box player but the amount of work he puts in tires and annoys defences into mistakes.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(01-06-2019, 01:00 AM)roth08 Wrote: Always thought he worked hard but never a natural striker for me - not confident enough in the way Boyce is.

Don't think he was the same player after the head knock. Before this and alongside Boyce we really were a awesome threat upfront.

I hear that Ian "lovejoy" Mcshane ran the show and dictated the midfield for Falkirk against Ayr United yesterday. Quite a few Falkirk fans raving about his debut performance.

(01-06-2019, 06:21 PM)frankthetank Wrote: I hear that Ian "lovejoy" Mcshane ran the show and dictated the midfield for Falkirk against Ayr United yesterday. Quite a few Falkirk fans raving about his debut performance.

Was he the last County player to score directly from a free kick?

(01-06-2019, 08:41 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Was he the last County player to score directly from a free kick?

..against Hamilton on a very cold Dingwall day...

Some strike that was.

Always thought Lovejoy was a decent wee player. Championship/lower end of the top flight probably about his level.

Andrew Davies leaves Hartlepool, and tipped to be joining McIntyre at Dundee.

(01-08-2019, 08:39 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Andrew Davies leaves Hartlepool, and tipped to be joining McIntyre at Dundee.

I'm shocked to see he's barely played due to injuries. His body was giving up on him in his last season with us, otherwise I'd be all over him coming back. A class above any of our current centre backs.

(01-08-2019, 10:17 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: I'm shocked to see he's barely played due to injuries. His body was giving up on him in his last season with us, otherwise I'd be all over him coming back. A class above any of our current centre backs.

I'd have him back till end of season to cover for Fontaine. Obviously only if he's actually able to play!

(01-08-2019, 11:27 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: I'd have him back till end of season to cover for Fontaine. Obviously only if he's actually able to play!

Seems like he's being lined up for a coaching role with Dundee.

(01-08-2019, 11:39 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Seems like he's being lined up for a coaching role with Dundee.

Apparently had a falling out with manager as he would be fit and then on day of game would haves mystery injury.

If Dundee want him let them have him

Jim O'Brien has moved from Bradford to Notts County. He was another rumoured to be teaming up with McIntyre again, so not to be.

I wouldn't take Davies as good as he can be, our defence is walking wounded already, we don't need another guy on big money sitting on the sidelines more often than not (Even if he was interested).

The success of the 2015/16 side was largely due to the partnerships at its spine: Boyd/Davies, Irvine/Woods, Boyce/Curran (he's probably frantically searching for Jono Franks' number as we speak)
McIntyre's list of targets this month probably has the title Operation Andrew Ridgeley
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(01-11-2019, 12:04 AM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: The success of the 2015/16 side was largely due to the partnerships at its spine: Boyd/Davies, Irvine/Woods, Boyce/Curran (he's probably frantically searching for Jono Franks' number as we speak)
McIntyre's list of targets this month probably has the title Operation Andrew Ridgeley

Dylan Dykes has signed for Morton