Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 2.15 Average
Former Players & Managers
(09-03-2018, 10:41 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: McCarey has joined Warrenpoint Town in the NI Premiership. They're semi pro and currently sit bottom of the league!

Definitely a step down for him. Latterly he was a decent keeper for us, thought he would do better than this tbh.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45395960

Rated him pretty highly after the 1-0 loss to celtic at victoria park and the 0-0 with hearts at tynecastle the same month. Shame it didn't work out better.

From the Republic of Ireland squad to the bottom of the Northern Irish Premiership in the space of six months. Quite the fall from grace for McCarey!

Both he had Fox had their confidence completely shot last season. McCarey's a much better keeper than that level.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(07-19-2015, 12:00 PM)forkboy Wrote: Alan Creer says hi

Wow. A decade ago and I can still remember his performance for Alloa and then us vividly.

(09-05-2018, 01:41 PM)FilthyStaggie Wrote: Wow. A decade ago and I can still remember his performance for Alloa and then us vividly.

Possibly the worst player I've ever seen in a County shirt and oh boy have there been some stinkers.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

It would appear that the natives in plymouth are restless. Another defeat today.
Queue the sack the manager chant. Derek's jacket on that very shoogilee nail now.

Think player need a good look at themselves tho

Jackson Irvine scored Hull's 2nd goal in a 2 nil win over Ipswich and Youn Arquin remember him! scored in Yeovil's 6 nil win at Newport County.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile