Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 2.15 Average
Former Players & Managers
(06-28-2018, 10:58 AM)Spain Wrote: Except that's quite clearly not true. Sometimes players just don't end up at the level they could have or they just don't get the right chance.

Look at Boyce as a prime example, down and out after Werder Bremen other Scottish clubs had looked at him and decided against it. We gave him another chance and the rest is history.

I completely get your point but we’re not exactly 6th tier level.

I’d be delighted for someone to remind me about this conversation when he signs for Burton though.

Caley are keen on Tim Chow.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(07-05-2018, 07:48 PM)Despot Wrote: Caley are keen on Tim Chow.

I'm keen on Caley being keen on Tim Chow.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(07-05-2018, 10:34 PM)Spain Wrote: I'm keen on Caley being keen on Tim Chow.

Hope it’s true

(07-05-2018, 07:48 PM)Despot Wrote: Caley are keen on Tim Chow.

Bumped into him in Inverness, he had offers to play in Spain, but wants to stay local so would make sense for him....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(07-06-2018, 03:59 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Bumped into him in Inverness, he had offers to play in Spain, but wants to stay local so would make sense for him....

Was he released,or did he turn down a chance to stay at County Kenny?

(07-07-2018, 09:41 AM)tattiedave Wrote: Was he released,or did he turn down a chance to stay at County Kenny?

Chow wasn't offered a deal.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(07-07-2018, 09:41 AM)tattiedave Wrote: Was he released,or did he turn down a chance to stay at County Kenny?

Wasn't in the plans going forward I believe, but he's keen to stay local as his partner is from here, so if he gets football at ICT that'll allow him to achieve staying local.

Really nice guy and I wish him all the best where ever he ends up.

I thought he would do a job in the Championship, better player than he was given credit for,but not in the eyes of Kettleson, and they are the ones that matter.

Alex Schalk has signed for Servette FC in Geneva - wishing the wee man all the best in his next venture - top man, top player, Staggies legend - thanks for the memories Alex!

(07-10-2018, 10:08 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Alex Schalk has signed for Servette FC in Geneva - wishing the wee man all the best in his next venture - top man, top player, Staggies legend - thanks for the memories Alex!

They've also signed Chris Routis. Truly are going for the pretty boy, goes rolling around because his hair is out of place approach...

(07-12-2018, 01:19 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: They've also signed Chris Routis. Truly are going for the pretty boy, goes rolling around because his hair is out of place approach...

Bitter much.

Can you not get your hair looking as good as theirs???

(07-12-2018, 06:49 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Bitter much.

Can you not get your hair looking as good as theirs???

Wilful contrarianism or trolling. Either way, any County fan with a bad word to say for Alex Schalk is up to something.

(07-12-2018, 01:19 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: They've also signed Chris Routis. Truly are going for the pretty boy, goes rolling around because his hair is out of place approach...

Yip, because Routis was exactly that kind of player.... Your trolling is at an all time low.

Tim Chow going to Hungary apparently .About to sign for THEM, but an offer came in with a chance of Europa Leaguefootball

(07-13-2018, 09:21 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Yip, because Routis was exactly that kind of player.... Your trolling is at an all time low.

He was, yes...

(07-13-2018, 08:17 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Wilful contrarianism or trolling. Either way, any County fan with a bad word to say for Alex Schalk is up to something.

His pathetic diving, that is nothing more than cheating, rather tarnished his legendary status for me as it's not something we (should) accept at our club.

(07-13-2018, 08:17 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Wilful contrarianism or trolling. Either way, any County fan with a bad word to say for Alex Schalk is up to something.

His pathetic diving, that is nothing more than cheating, rather tarnished his legendary status for me as it's not something we (should) accept at our club.

Reghan Tumilty signs for Morton.