Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 2.21 Average
Former Players & Managers
(03-11-2018, 02:03 PM)Rocco's Wheelie Bin Wrote: On his debut, no less! Although the circumstances of him leaving his last club are a bit murky...

The circumstances of his leaving Ross County was no less murky.

I see Del angered the Gas Heads on Saturday with his celebration. A right horrible bunch that lot, so all the power to him. Seems to be being touted for the Ipswich gig, if McCarthy does leave.

Another great win for us! 4 0 against Southend, back in the play offs, we were bottom in November! Derek Adams working wonders. Craig Brewster unfortunately left the club this week, he's been absent for a while after having hip surgery, wish him the best

(03-30-2018, 05:46 PM)Rossinwest Wrote: Another great win for us! 4 0 against Southend, back in the play offs, we were bottom in November! Derek Adams working wonders. Craig Brewster unfortunately left the club this week, he's been absent for a while after having hip surgery, wish him the best

My only interest is Ross County right now

(03-30-2018, 06:27 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: My only interest is Ross County right now

So why did you take the time to post on this thread??

(03-30-2018, 06:27 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: My only interest is Ross County right now

As has been pointed out several times by others, do you understand the purpose of this thread?

"Former Players and Managers".

If you do understand the purpose but don't agree (which is probably the case) there is no need to read, or post on it!!!

Then why are you on a thread about former players and managers?
As many people have asked repeatedly.

(03-31-2018, 06:49 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Then why are you on a thread about former players and managers?
As many people have asked repeatedly.

I can look what’s your problem I don’t say anything derogatory about you or anyone But agree it is nit worth looking at

(03-30-2018, 05:46 PM)Rossinwest Wrote: Another great win for us! 4 0 against Southend, back in the play offs, we were bottom in November! Derek Adams working wonders. Craig Brewster unfortunately left the club this week, he's been absent for a while after having hip surgery, wish him the best

I think craig might need some clean highland weather to recover

Just saying but county were never fitter when he was about

Get him in the help out kettlewell and maybe mentor from the side

(03-31-2018, 09:05 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: I think craig might need some clean highland weather to recover

Good shout. Deals pie. Mon the staggies.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Hull City 0-0 Aston Villa
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43524021

Did we not train jackson well. Gloves mun!

(03-31-2018, 07:31 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I can look what’s your problem I don’t say anything derogatory about you or anyone But agree it is nit worth looking at

No problem with you looking, it's the regular posts saying other people shouldn't bother looking that we find annoying/odd.
I didn't accuse you of saying anything derogatory.
You're not agreeing with me, I think the thread is worth looking at.

(03-31-2018, 09:05 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: I think craig might need some clean highland weather to recover

Aye, that could be worth considering.
How were things left with Craig after he didn't the gig f-t when Adams left? Wary that burned some bridges.
Crazy to think that's coming on for 8 years ago.

Brewster moving back to West Sussex with his family at the end of the season.

Always remember him making Paul Di Giacamo spew in his first pre-season training session.

Graham Carey in the League 2 team of the year last season, now in the League 1 team of the year as well and nominated for the EFL goal of the season, also the only player in the league to be in double figures for both goals and assists, without doubt the best technical player we've had since the days of Scott Sinclair, Yannick Bolasie, Akos Buzsacky etc etc. It's getting to that stage of the season now where we're jittering our teeth hoping he won't be tempted away by a much bigger club.

Adams making friends with the media again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41360098
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

(04-11-2018, 09:12 PM)dingwall.cof Wrote: Adams making friends with the media again

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41360098

That is from September?

Liam boyce's last minute goal relegates Sunderland, not sure if it will be enough to keep burton up or not, I wonder if they'll release him if they go down as well.

Was a big moment on Sky sports, tops aff and all it seems.

Ian Maxwell, formerly a defender in this parish, has been appointed the new Chief Executive of the SFA.

Which, if you think about it, is quite something.

Ian Maxwell is a good guy, I hope that he's strong enough to stand up against the machine and not be corrupted by dross of society, that he'll now be working with.