Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
Kyle Mcleod scores the 2nd goal in the North of Scotland cup final for Brora Rangers against Lossiemouth today. Final score 2 nil to the Cattachs.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(11-04-2017, 03:44 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Peter Martin is probably most famous for the utterly horrific, semi-literate commentary on James McFadden's goal in Paris.  He's a long time freelance gobshite with STV and Radio Clyde.  

His real name isn't Peter Martin, it's Peter O... something, but he changed it because he's a Celtic fan and wanted to try and hide it.   A mark of the man, I'm sure we can agree.

Cheers for that. Indeed - I'll just think of him as Peter O then.

(11-04-2017, 03:44 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Peter Martin is probably most famous for the utterly horrific, semi-literate commentary on James McFadden's goal in Paris.  He's a long time freelance gobshite with STV and Radio Clyde.  

His real name isn't Peter Martin, it's Peter O... something, but he changed it because he's a Celtic fan and wanted to try and hide it.   A mark of the man, I'm sure we can agree.

Sounds a bit personal Savage. I think it's enough to say he is not very good.

Interview with Cedric Anselin in today's Grauniad. Passing reference to his time at County.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/beh...are_btn_tw

A very intelligent footballer in his brief stint with us. Have heard him talk on Talksport a couple times, comes across as a good bloke.

Steven sid Mackay scores 5 goals in Brora Rangers 16 nil rout of poor Fort William.

Jackson Irvine scores the 3rd goal in Hull City's 3 v 2 win over Brentford. Smile

I see Scott Boyd scored the winner for Kilmarnock yesterday, should have held onto him as cover for injuries/suspensions instead of signing umpteen forwards who will never play.
Anyone know how Boyce is getting on with his recovery?

Garry Wood scored against Clach in a 3-1 win for Fortmartine and even at Highland League level looks awkward and slow.

Sean Webb had a decent game for Clach at the back.

Gary Woods had an incredible save yesterday to prevent a last ditch equaliser for us.
Well it looked like it, Sportscene will confirm shortly.

(12-17-2017, 04:36 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: I see Scott Boyd scored the winner for Kilmarnock yesterday, should have held onto him as cover for injuries/suspensions instead of signing umpteen forwards who will never play.
Anyone know how Boyce is getting on with his recovery?

Boyce in now back training ,but only running.making good progress and may be playing before the end of the season.
Clough saying he could have made a big difference to Burton if he hadn't had the injury.

(12-17-2017, 10:47 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Boyce in now back training ,but only running.making good progress and may be playing before the end of the season.
Clough saying he could have made a big difference to Burton if he hadn't had the injury.

Boyce to us for a loan deal till end of season?
Give him a chance to get back up to fitness, score a few goals at an easier level to build his confidence. 
A club he knows who will look after him well.
He'd go back to them and be raring to go for next season!

Not going to happen but it would be welcome with our lack of bite upfront at the moment  Sad

(12-18-2017, 12:50 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Boyce to us for a loan deal till end of season?
Give him a chance to get back up to fitness, score a few goals at an easier level to build his confidence. 
A club he knows who will look after him well.
He'd go back to them and be raring to go for next season!

Not going to happen but it would be welcome with our lack of bite upfront at the moment  Sad

Have you cracked open Maggie's bottle of Christmas sherry early???    Big Grin

(12-18-2017, 10:11 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Have you cracked open Maggie's bottle of Christmas sherry early???    Big Grin

If you ever bought her a drink you would know it's brandy  Tongue

Another Saturday, another Graham Carey screamer, never gets old.

Been a while though hasn't it.

How long has it been since he made a successful pass to a teammate, that was his downfall at Viccy Park, greedy ***** that he was.  Tongue

All the best btw.

Nope, he's scored 6 stunners this season. Thank heavens he turned down Middlesbrough to stay.

Yann Songo'o by the way, has easily been our player of the season at CDM.

I see you are 0-2 up v Blackpool. Argyle on a good run of form after the poor start to the season, could be mid table by the close of play
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

We're 4th in the form table over the last 10 games.

2 1 as I write this, finger crossing time.

Tricky Dicky Foster seen red again today