Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
(08-03-2017, 11:14 AM)mike_lowrie Wrote: I see Rocco Quinn left St Mirren this morning by mutual consent. Wonder where he will turn up next

He's still capable of being a solid upper Championship player, he was very unlucky injury wise last season, hopefully someone decent takes a punt on him!

Yeah wish Rocco well.
Martin Woods to re-join McShane?

(08-03-2017, 08:30 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Yeah wish Rocco well.
Martin Woods to re-join McShane?

Probably! - Always said them together when i was buying food at Tesco Inshes!

Brian Graham has left Hibernian on a free transfer and has joined Cheltenham.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Imagine what the Caley version of this thread must be like just now? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

[Image: 200.gif]

(08-10-2017, 07:48 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Brian Graham has left Hibernian on a free transfer and has joined Cheltenham.

Nice part of the world.

Jackson Irvine scores for burton on 34mins, sent off on 38mins!

Couple of ex County players scoring doubles in the championship, Michael Tidser scoring twice for Morton and Joltin' Joe Cardle scoring a brace v Caley. Vigurs got their consolation.

Former captain Paul Quinn has joined Dundee United till January.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Quinn should stroll the championship.

...and Cardle absolutely roasted that new lad of Caley's Seedorf. Long time since I've seen a full back hosed so badly.

If Cardle stays uninjured, I reckon he's going to have a storming season, and Dunfermline are looking really strong. I know it's a cliché, but the Championship is a very tough league, and it looks like Caley are already floundering..

Derek up and running in league 1. I see Jake Jervis got the 2 goals to secure the three points.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

(08-15-2017, 03:22 PM)Ed Wrote: Derek up and running in league 1. I see Jake Jervis got the 2 goals to secure the three points.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(08-15-2017, 03:26 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You know you've gone into the 'Former Players and Managers' thread? And that Derek Adams used to both play and manage County? So, will almost certainly appear at some point, yes? Just checking.

(08-15-2017, 04:46 PM)Rocco Wrote: You know you've gone into the 'Former Players and Managers' thread? And that Derek Adams used to both play and manage County? So, will almost certainly appear at some point, yes? Just checking.

Thanks for pointing that out, your sanctimonious sarcasm machine is firing on all cylinders tonight.  [censored].

(08-15-2017, 09:38 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Thanks for pointing that out, your sanctimonious sarcasm machine is firing on all cylinders tonight.  [censored].

Simmer down.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(08-15-2017, 09:38 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Thanks for pointing that out, your sanctimonious sarcasm machine is firing on all cylinders tonight.  [censored].

Just sayin like! I wouldn't wander into the County v Aberdeen thread and complain that Aberdeen are being mentioned!

(08-16-2017, 09:55 AM)Rocco Wrote: Just sayin like! I wouldn't wander into the County v Aberdeen thread and complain that Aberdeen are being mentioned!

At what point did I complain?  Huh

Personally not interested in how Plymouth Argyle fare every Saturday, and I made that known by excessive use of the Z key.

(08-15-2017, 10:13 PM)Spain Wrote: Simmer down.

[Image: 59632902.jpg]

(08-16-2017, 10:48 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: At what point did I complain?  Huh

Personally not interested in how Plymouth Argyle fare every Saturday, and I made that known by excessive use of the Z key.

Just saying that's what this thread is for, and I made that known by excessive use of my sarcasm key  Tongue

Jimmy Calderwood has revealed he has early onset Alzheimer's. There are many reason's I was glad and unsurprised that we didn't keep him on, but Alzheimer's is a horrible disease and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.