Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
Steven Ross has left Brora Rangers and signed a 1 year deal at champions Buckie Thistle.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Good luck Steven. Hope it works out.

Carey has signed a new deal with Plymouth. Fair play to them for getting that done.

Dundee utd looking to sign Paul Quinn.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/fo...ng-target/

Good luck to him.

(06-29-2017, 02:26 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Dundee utd looking to sign Paul Quinn.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/fo...ng-target/

Good luck to him.

He'd be a good signing for that level, and also considering who their current former County players are.  Hint: not very good ones.

Former manager Neale Cooper took a heart attack this morning. In hospital in Aberdeen and on the mend.

(06-29-2017, 04:15 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: Former manager Neale Cooper took a heart attack this morning. In hospital in Aberdeen and on the mend.

Not a jot from the club. [censored] our public relations department. Rest up, Coop!

(06-29-2017, 06:02 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Not a jot from the club. [censored] our public relations department. Rest up, Coop!

There was on Facebook  Huh

(07-01-2017, 07:18 PM)ShEp Wrote: There was on Facebook  Huh

Several hours after the fact.

(06-29-2017, 06:02 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: Not a jot from the club. [censored] our public relations department. Rest up, Coop!

Why? the national paper had it ,you can read it online Neil got a stent and was fine he will be out and about , he could have been out next day , if mindset was good 
I had two heart attacks in my time I have 3 stents  second heart attack happened in Raigmore as they were were doing an angiogram ,at the time they only did angiogramms, the did not do stents 2005 
Frightening they were fighting to keep me there , helicopter to Aberdeen Royal .had stents done Wednesday. Friday night In watching Dingwall,under 17 win cup in county park , Monday back in  gym,
It is no big deal now honestly , mininstrokes. We're getting worrying then had the stroke January ,but back on the road , missed the under twenty games ,but got that last 3 , 
Yesterday was in Elgin watching game ,I sincerely hope Curran recovers he won't be going to Spain,really sad if it ends his career ,as it will now be on his mind frightenely , 
It was the first time in my life I felt violence inside me Obviously I couldn't move to do anything but I made myself heard horrendous uncalled for tackle after all it was a friendly ,
Ontye brighter side a week in Spain will do the boys good ,I'm happy to see the youth get the chance  
But honest opinion  we will have to dig deep ,( Scottish referees will see the chance to not come up the  A9 ) there Saturday is absolutely wasted  because of journey ,cmon staggies

(07-02-2017, 01:01 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Why? the national paper had it ,you can read it online Neil got a stent and was fine he will be out and about , he could have been out next day , if mindset was good 
I had two heart attacks in my time I have 3 stents  second heart attack happened in Raigmore as they were were doing an angiogram ,at the time they only did angiogramms, the did not do stents 2005 
Frightening they were fighting to keep me there , helicopter to Aberdeen Royal .had stents done Wednesday. Friday night In watching Dingwall,under 17 win cup in county park , Monday back in  gym,
It is no big deal now honestly , mininstrokes. We're getting worrying then had the stroke January ,but back on the road , missed the under twenty games ,but got that last 3 , 
Yesterday was in Elgin watching game ,I sincerely hope Curran recovers he won't be going to Spain,really sad if it ends his career ,as it will now be on his mind frightenely , 
It was the first time in my life I felt violence inside me Obviously I couldn't move to do anything but I made myself heard horrendous uncalled for tackle after all it was a friendly ,
Ontye brighter side a week in Spain will do the boys good ,I'm happy to see the youth get the chance  
But honest opinion  we will have to dig deep ,( Scottish referees will see the chance to not come up the  A9 ) there Saturday is absolutely wasted  because of journey ,cmon staggies
Got to agree with you on the challenge Buff,he had no chance of getting the ball,and clattered Curran at pace,looked like he was leading with the elbow as well,but he had a head knock as well

(07-02-2017, 04:54 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Got to agree with you on the challenge Buff,he had no chance of getting the ball,and clattered Curran at pace,looked like he was leading with the elbow as well,but he had a head knock as well

Tattiedave I was livid it was his fist he used as the contact between heads  ,you must have heard me shouting  ( part of recovering from stroke excited frustrated. ) hope curran makes it, he is left at home  which tells a story,  poor guy does not  deserve  this ,and for me players were missing him he was  making it easy for them to move the ball here there everywhere ,that element of play was gone with him off, but I'm pleased at this moment of time ,as you know I always shouted for youth ,for me now it's put up or shut up.  I'm nervous lol

Alex Cooper on trial with Caley. Poor boy, it just keeps getting worse for him. 1st his dad's heart attack and now this!!!

I see our opponents tonight are managed by none other than Stewart Petrie, formerly of this parish.

Michael Bolochoweckyj is also at Montrose. Another blast from the youth past.
Looking to hold a horse race night
Let OddsOn RACE NIGHTS help

Fully Hosted night, Modern Day races shown on  a 2.6m projector screen, professional betting system with printed tickets, Music, Games and much more

Contact Stephen on 07729 866 905
or find us on Facebook: @oddsonracenights

(07-18-2017, 01:42 PM)Rocco Wrote: I see our opponents tonight are managed by none other than Stewart Petrie, formerly of this parish.

He was about 47 when he played for us, and he still looked a cut above the rest of the team.  One of the classiest players I've seen in a County shirt.

(07-18-2017, 02:42 PM)Savage Henry Wrote: He was about 47 when he played for us, and he still looked a cut above the rest of the team.  One of the classiest players I've seen in a County shirt.

I thought he had another year in him at least when he called it a day, always looked one of the fittest players on the park, similarly to Brewster.

Chris McLaughlin signed for Dumbarton today; Chris Burke signed for Killie.

I see Rocco Quinn left St Mirren this morning by mutual consent. Wonder where he will turn up next

(08-03-2017, 11:14 AM)mike_lowrie Wrote: I see Rocco Quinn left St Mirren this morning by mutual consent. Wonder where he will turn up next

BRORA RANGERS!!! 50K a week!