Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
(08-08-2015, 10:44 AM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: Word is that Vigurs has signed in principle with Caley subject to passing a medical! Wait to see there fans lose it now! Ha Ha Ha!

Vigurs is training with ICT but deal not yet done apparently

He was at the County - Hamilton game.

Tyrone Smith ‏@TyroneSTV 37m ago
Inverness have completed the signing of Iain Vigurs, he will go straight into the squad for tonight's visit of Partick

Don't want to say I told you so but......

Good luck to him except when he plays us. I pd suggest he's more popular with us than he is with his new (old) club.

(08-12-2015, 06:27 PM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: Don't want to say I told you so but......

Aye but you also told us that the Irvine deal was 100% dead in the water.. Tongue

Some you win, some you lose!

I was told like many who were in Hungary by Jim & Dodds themselves that the Jackson deal was dead so I would not doubt them if it came direct from them, would you?

(08-13-2015, 05:24 PM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: I was told like many who were in Hungary by Jim & Dodds themselves that the Jackson deal was dead so I would not doubt them if it came direct from them, would you?

I heard the same thing from someone else who was in Hungary

I can confirm that we were told directly in Hungary that the deal was dead. I wonder what changed between then and the point at which he actually signed?

On the subject of Vigurs, the last thing I recall him doing in his final game for us was a free-kick which hit the post
Freakishly, the first thing the highlights of ICT v Partick show him doing is striking an almost identical free-kick

Spooky
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

[Image: post-678-0-07800800-1369133373_thumb.jpg]

(08-13-2015, 05:24 PM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: I was told like many who were in Hungary by Jim & Dodds themselves that the Jackson deal was dead so I would not doubt them if it came direct from them, would you?

Woahh there boy think you got a rise – no no STRRRIKE !!!  Houston this is Apollo We’ve got a live one here J J

Mmmmmmm right ok!

(08-13-2015, 10:11 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: On the subject of Vigurs, the last thing I recall him doing in his final game for us was a free-kick which hit the post
Freakishly, the first thing the highlights of ICT v Partick show him doing is striking an almost identical free-kick

Spooky

Lots of great memories of Vigurs for me, but one I remember most was an outrageous outside-of-the-left-foot-sliced-volley-pass which Carey brought under control and crossed for someone to drive into the net. May have got the Vigurs and Carey bits mixed up, but it's a happy memory anyway.

Not one bit interested in Plymouth Portsmouth Any mouth
ROSS COUNTY. Staggies here Staggies there Staggies every ( censored) where dar ra ra da ra ra da ra ra,

Good luck to Vigurs. Just don't score against us!

(08-14-2015, 09:07 PM)Wicky Wrote: Lots of great memories of Vigurs for me, but one I remember most was an outrageous outside-of-the-left-foot-sliced-volley-pass which Carey brought under control and crossed for someone to drive into the net. May have got the Vigurs and Carey bits mixed up, but it's a happy memory anyway.

They never played together. 

Vigurs joined Motherwell in June 2013 whilst Carey signed for us late July.

Can't mind the goal you're talking about, but it sounds lovely.

(08-14-2015, 11:22 PM)IDW16 Wrote: They never played together. 

Vigurs joined Motherwell in June 2013 whilst Carey signed for us late July.

Of course.  I am now going for Oiko in the Carey role.

Yep that was the beach ball game. Class photo

Great photo!

WOW!
If that is the behaviour from the parents.
What can we expect from thier children?
Was that photo from the Beachballs are burst game?
If that is the case, then I guess these CALEY fans are part-timers.
I am certain that behaviour never existed with Inverness Thistle supporters.

Thanks for the link to the CALEY site.
Some rather odd, confused, deluded comments on there.