Brora Rangers 10 Rothes 0
What a start for Ritchie!
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

11-0 actually.

Two wins from two.

(08-01-2015, 05:22 PM)IDW16 Wrote: 11-0  actually.

Two wins from two.

If Craig Gordon had walked.       !!!!what a start  for county it could have been  means more than other results to me. County first

Vigurs (same one?) on sheet for Inverurie as well

Paul Quinn started for Aberdeen again today.

Didn't expect Quinn to start many games for Aberdeen, but he's made a good start. He's been starting in the Europa League too.

(08-02-2015, 08:29 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Paul Quinn started for Aberdeen again today.

Didn't expect Quinn to start many games for Aberdeen, but he's made a good start. He's been starting in the Europa League too.

He has been playing well according to my Dons work mates. Also Mark Reynolds is out injured which helps him try to establish himself.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

This summary from STV is quite helpful on the recent exits.
Darren Barr (Dumbarton), Richard Brittain (Brora Rangers), Mark Brown (Dumbarton), Cameron Burgess (loan ended), Joe Cardle (Dunfermline), Graham Carey (Plymouth Argyle), Terry Dunfield, Benedict Frempah, Jake Jervis (Plymouth Argyle), Filip Kiss (loan ended), Jackson Irvine (loan ended), Abdoulaye Meite, Ruben Palazuelos, Steven Saunders, Darvydas Sernas (FC Žalgiris), Martin Woods (Shrewsbury Town), Paul Quinn (Aberdeen) Antonio Reguero (Hibernian)

Joe Cardle seems to be doing well at Dunfermline, hope that continues, likewise hope that Carey can do the business at Plymouth Argyle.

Rangers right back James Tavernier's great piece of skill on Sunday was against Scott Ferries, who was filling in at left back.

Great for Scott that he got to play a competitive game at Ibrox for Peterhead.

Craig Samson has had his contract terminated at Kilmarnock.

Lost his place to Jamie MacDonald and chose to leave now. Was in the Scotland squad last season, wasn't he? Be interesting to see where he goes now, given that the Scottish season has already started.

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=2570

(08-01-2015, 10:27 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: Vigurs (same one?) on sheet for Inverurie as well

Iain's brother

(08-08-2015, 07:47 AM)ShEp Wrote: Iain's brother

That'll explain why iain is training with the locos til he finds a club!

Word is that Vigurs has signed in principle with Caley subject to passing a medical! Wait to see there fans lose it now! Ha Ha Ha!

Another none-too-shabby result for RB et al today, 8-1 against Buckie! 19 goals in 2 games is nae bad like!

Also a good start for DA with Plymouth winning 2-0 away from home to Wimbledon.
Graham Carey on the scoresheet.

Plymouth fan here.

Thought I'd just give an update on how your ex manager and a couple of ex players are doing.

Derek Adams - Couldn't have been much of a bigger hit with the fans, he's really embraced the club, the city and the community, has hosted numerous Q and A sessions and has come across as humorous, a great bloke, but at the same time, motivated and committed (for example, picking up loan players himself and checking them into their hotel to make sure they get settled). I've met Derek a few times and he's come across brilliantly, a refreshing change from the 2 1/2 years off dourness and disinterest under John Sheridan, while overall he did ok, he had no connection with the fans and for goodness sake, he lived in Leeds while managing us, some times only spending 2 days a week in Plymouth, Derek is here full time. He's built/building a very good side, an attacking side, we were worried about our defending but a clean sheet today at Wimbledon and a solid win. So far so good. (His dad has been seen with him at a local friendly whatever that means...as I spotted a bit on here about his dad a while back).

Jake Jervis - Definately one of our pre season stars, top scorer during pre season, he's made a good impact, 6 goals in 4 games at one point. We play him on the right side of a 4231.

Graham Carey - Granted at times he frustrates, but the lad has talent, and he makes our attacks tick.

Long may this positivity continue and good luck to Ross County this season.

Would welcome further updates Rossinwest.
At the time I thought our sacking of DA four games into the season,given his record of success with County,was inexplicable.
In retrospect,however, it maybe that his time with us had run its course - and despite a poor start the current
regime has now completely won over all doubters. Exciting times in Dingwall!
If I was a betting man I would have had a few bob on Plymouth for promotion this season .
Whatever you think about DA there is little doubt that with him in charge there are going to
be exciting and unpredictable times ahead for Plymouth. The club has previously done very well
with a Scottish manager - the inimitable Paul Sturrock - so hopefully DA will repeat his success.

(08-08-2015, 10:44 AM)CulbokieCounty Wrote: Word is that Vigurs has signed in principle with Caley subject to passing a medical! Wait to see there fans lose it now! Ha Ha Ha!

Yeah, vigurs has signed for the tinks!

I hope he's sorted himself out with a whopping big contract and bleeds the cooncil team dry!

I see Jordan Slew was in the Sun Today! Now plays for Cambridge United but he was caught speeding by the police doing 154mph! Nearly as fast as some of the lung bursting runs he used to make during his loan spell at the Global! He is probably only one of the players to leave County to go on and make an impact down South but he is lucky at that speed the impact was not with a lamp post!!!

Disappointed that Vigurs has signed for ICT, if that's true.

His technical ability is excellent and he was absolutely fantastic during our first season in the SPL. He'll be a big player for them, one of the best creative midfielders in the league on his day.

(08-08-2015, 07:43 PM)Rossinwest Wrote: Plymouth fan here.

Thought I'd just give an update on how your ex manager and a couple of ex players are doing.

Derek Adams - Couldn't have been much of a bigger hit with the fans, he's really embraced the club, the city and the community, has hosted numerous Q and A sessions and has come across as humorous, a great bloke, but at the same time, motivated and committed (for example, picking up loan players himself and checking them into their hotel to make sure they get settled). I've met Derek a few times and he's come across brilliantly, a refreshing change from the 2 1/2 years off dourness and disinterest under John Sheridan, while overall he did ok, he had no connection with the fans and for goodness sake, he lived in Leeds while managing us, some times only spending 2 days a week in Plymouth, Derek is here full time. He's built/building a very good side, an attacking side, we were worried about our defending but a clean sheet today at Wimbledon and a solid win. So far so good. (His dad has been seen with him at a local friendly whatever that means...as I spotted a bit on here about his dad a while back).

Jake Jervis - Definately one of our pre season stars, top scorer during pre season, he's made a good impact, 6 goals in 4 games at one point. We play him on the right side of a 4231.

Graham Carey - Granted at times he frustrates, but the lad has talent, and he makes our attacks tick.

Long may this positivity continue and good luck to Ross County this season.
Nice to hear from a Plymouth fan that it's going well. My parents are argyle season ticket holders but watch county with us when they visit. They were pleased with DA appointment.