Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
We have Marcus Fraser and Ricky Foster, no room for Gary Miller.
Its another CM we need.

Gary Miller has played a few friendly matches with partick, their fans on p&b seem impressed and generally want him signed up but I don't know if anything has been offered to him yet.

I see Ben Gordon hs been released by Colchester Utd. Looking for a new club.

(07-20-2015, 06:04 AM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Gary Miller -  Anyone any further info on this ?

On trial at Partick Thistle
You're like Manchester you've got strangeways

Bobo goes to Goa!!!!
Scottish midfielder Martin Scott has joined Indian I-League club Salgaocar after leaving Raith Rovers.

Miller has signed for Thistle.

(07-20-2015, 08:30 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Gary Miller has played a few friendly matches with partick, their fans on p&b seem impressed and generally want him signed up but I don't know if anything has been offered to him yet.

The BBC have now confirmed that Gary Miller has become partick's fourth new signing, after agreeing to a one year deal.

We need a centre midfielder and unless Don fancies coming home, I wouldn't mind seeing Kiss back. The guy is technically an excellent player and IMO better than what we have.........discuss ;-)

(07-26-2015, 08:57 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: We need a centre midfielder and unless Don fancies coming home, I wouldn't mind seeing Kiss back. The guy is technically an excellent player and IMO better than what we have.........discuss ;-)

Hell yeah.

(07-26-2015, 08:57 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: We need a centre midfielder and unless Don fancies coming home, I wouldn't mind seeing Kiss back. The guy is technically an excellent player and IMO better than what we have.........discuss ;-)

IMO they are still holding out hope for Jackson to return as he hasn't been loaned out yet , and with no midfield trialists in recent weeks and McIntyre saying in the papers they want a midfielder this could be what's happening. As for kiss would take him back over what we have but would prefer Irvine . But IF Irvine signs I feel our squad will be complete.
County till I die

(07-26-2015, 09:52 PM)Farr staggie Wrote: IMO they are still holding out hope for Jackson to return as he hasn't been loaned out yet , and with no midfield trialists in recent weeks and McIntyre saying in the papers they want a midfielder this could be what's happening. As for kiss would take him back over what we have but would prefer Irvine

Kiss is one of the best players I have seen at County.  He was just never played regularly in his best position which for me was just behind the strikers making runs into the box and lettting off great strikes at goal from outside the box.  He was always highly aware of what was going to happen and had great anticipation.  Would love to see him back.  Jackson is not far behind.  His game improved dramatically over last season from being an enthusuastic headless chicken at the start of the season to a highly proficient midfielder by the end.  Suspect he is the one who will return.

The deal for Irvine was dead in the water when we spoke to Jim and Billy in Hungary last Saturday. However, a week is a long time in football, so you never know...

Expect to see him at hibs as soon as the obvious outcome of the Scott Allen will he won't he saga comes to an obvious end........Unfortunately for us.

I'd be more interested why there has been no link at all with vigurs given we could do with midfielder you would have thought even as a trialist murdoch
No sacrifice no victory 

Don't think our dressing room needs a hothead like Vigurs
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(07-27-2015, 07:30 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Don't think our dressing room needs a hothead like Vigurs

I must agree, offer Hibs same money as Rangers offered for Scot Allan,Hibs will let him go problem solved in midfield,then he can be sold on for profit   Mmmmmmn n,mm 
Maybe get Nicholson from Elgin.  ???

(07-27-2015, 07:44 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I must agree, offer Hibs same money as Rangers offered for Scot Allan,Hibs will let him go problem solved in midfield,then he can be sold on for profit   Mmmmmmn n,mm 
Maybe get Nicholson from Elgin.  ???

Can't see county paying £250k for a player, can you?
As for ranger's/press, I think they're just trying to unsettled a rival player!
24hrs after they offer hibs money they beat them 6-2, so looks like it worked. Roll on another 24hrs and after an 8min meeting there's another threat of liquidation.
Where does a business threatened with liquidation find £250k?  Huh

Fact Hibs are looking at Rhys McCabe and Paul McGinn would suggest to me they have dropped their interest in Jackson Irvine....is Jackson's agent causing a few issues here with regards to what they are asking for wage wise?

Maybe still a chance that Irvine could come back if he decides his options are reduced, unless Motherwell decide to cough up....our midfield could certainly do with his engine..

Scott Allan will end up at Rangers - simple as that, he was apparently out drinking with Rangers players after the Hibs defeat on Saturday, Hibs would be crazy to keep this lad on their books, his form will drop....however, what Rangers are offering is silly money!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(07-27-2015, 09:59 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Fact Hibs are looking at Rhys McCabe and Paul McGinn would suggest to me they have dropped their interest in Jackson Irvine....is Jackson's agent causing a few issues here with regards to what they are asking for wage wise?

Maybe still a chance that Irvine could come back if he decides his options are reduced, unless Motherwell decide to cough up....our midfield could certainly do with his engine..

Scott Allan will end up at Rangers - simple as that,  he was apparently out drinking with Rangers players after the Hibs defeat on Saturday,  Hibs would be crazy to keep this lad on their books,  his form will drop....however, what Rangers are offering is silly money!

I don't think the wages issue will be what Jackson is getting, it will be the proportion of the wage that Celtic are paying Irivne that is up for debate. RCFC have a threshold on what we will pay, and if that is not a high enough percentage of his wage, then we bow out, and others step in (Motherwell and Hibs). I'd love to see him back, but the message seems to be that the ship has sailed..

(07-27-2015, 09:59 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: Fact Hibs are looking at Rhys McCabe and Paul McGinn would suggest to me they have dropped their interest in Jackson Irvine....is Jackson's agent causing a few issues here with regards to what they are asking for wage wise?

Scott Allan will end up at Rangers - simple as that,  he was apparently out drinking with Rangers players after the Hibs defeat on Saturday,  Hibs would be crazy to keep this lad on their books,  his form will drop....however, what Rangers are offering is silly money!

A few years ago paying silly money is what killed Rangers, If Allan wants to go to Ibrox fair play to him but he could seriously damage his career, as has happened to a few players over the last few seasons.
Good as Irvine was for us you just couldn't see him breaking into Celtic's 1st team, however he could do a great job for us over the next 2 years so here's hoping him training with County today is a good omen.

Jake Jervis: 11 clubs and three countries at 23 years of age

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33715652

Quote from Adams: ""We're hopeful of progressing him. He did very well for me at my last club and, although I was only there for a short space of time with him, you could see the potential."