Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.43 Average
Former Players & Managers
Hi, I thought I'd start this new thread so we can have somewhere specific to discuss the fortunes and developments of our past players and managers.

To start with I've heard that Gary Miller was playing as a trialist for partick thistle the other night, and that Filip Kiss is trying to get a deal sorted out with hibs.

The way Derek Adams has been signing players for plymouth, i'm surprised both haven't ended up on the South coast yet!

Jake Jervis and Graham Carey have landed at Plymouth as you allude to. I wonder if any others will arrive. When Derek Adams became Ross County manager he took a lot of players who he played with before eg Gary Miller from Livingston, Steven Craig from Aberdeen, Motherwell and Livingston.

Paul Lawson is at Formartine United, meaning three of the 'Invincibles' midfield quartet are now with clubs in the Highland League.

Iain Vigurs is/was on trial at Barnsley.

Kiss would be a great player in the Championship for Hibs.

Kiss is way better than championship level, would be a travesty if hibs is the best team interested in him!

Thumbs Up 
and Richie Brittain is to be Player Manager at Brora Rangers.

Can't only have been me that already leapt to that conclusion when I heard DK was away?

Congratulations and good luck mun!
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Best of luck Ritchie, hope all goes well for you.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

Fantastic for Ritchie!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Joe Cardle signed for Dunfermline.

Congratulations to Richie, many who have done it say that it's a tough task to manage and play at the same time, and a lot of expectation with a very successful team.

Who will he have as his assistant?

I usualy go to see Brora when they are playing Cove, Inverurie & Formartine as long as it does not clash with our games in Aberdeen, Dundee or Perth. Wish Richie all the best in his new challenge & hope its 3 in a row for his new team come the end of the season.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

Well done Ritchie hope you and your team have a great season . If you take the passion and commitment into your new role as you put into playing for County you should have nothing but success
couldn't have happened to a nicer person

(07-10-2015, 02:43 PM)IDW16 Wrote: Iain Vigurs is/was on trial at Barnsley.

Iain was in DW gym Inverness,he was at Barnley for Fourvweeks but was not offered anything ,he feels it late for him now as  clubs will,have sorted transfers ,he said it's going to be hard to get a club now as its late,   I'd have him at county Vigus good player

It's only a transfer rumour but Motherwell are in for craig samson......
.lol

Only a rumour mind so no ripping the proverbial too much, yet anyway lol

Dodgiest keeper ever to play for County - improved a bit at Killie but still no great shakes.

(07-19-2015, 09:32 AM)coatbrigstaggie Wrote: Dodgiest keeper ever to play for County - improved a bit at Killie but still no great shakes.

Not even close.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gary Miller back. And well done Richie, still hurting about you being let go....

(07-19-2015, 09:32 AM)coatbrigstaggie Wrote: Dodgiest keeper ever to play for County - improved a bit at Killie but still no great shakes.

Alan Creer says hi

Well done to Richard, that move is making a little more sense to me now.

Gary Miller - Anyone any further info on this ?
Highlander29