Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blatter Gone
Blatter has resigned ! Far and away the best football news and biggest football story of the past week...

Just as I spent hours writing an article on why he should resign.....

(06-02-2015, 06:24 PM)IDW16 Wrote: Just as I spent hours writing an article on why he should resign.....

Ok!
Why should he have resigned?
Was he guilty?
Or! Was he the victim of some other rogues within FIFA?
Or! Was he the victim of an English FA & FBI witch hunt?
Just hope the truth comes out.

At last.............unfortunately we've still got Doncaster in charge here, but then he's just morally corrupt not financially!!

(06-02-2015, 06:43 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote: Ok!
Why should he have resigned?
Was he guilty?
Or! Was he the victim of some other rogues within FIFA?
Or! Was he the victim of an English FA & FBI witch hunt?
Just hope the truth comes out.

Short answer? He's either involved in it or completely incompetent. This is corruption on a massive scale that's been ongoing since at least when he took up the Presidency a whole 17 years ago. I suspect once the FBI turn the screw with RICO, Blatter and more will be taken in.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

And as if by magic a mere 4 hours after his resignation: Blatter 'under investigation in US'
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(06-02-2015, 09:14 PM)Spain Wrote: Short answer? He's either involved in it or completely incompetent. This is corruption on a massive scale that's been ongoing since at least when he took up the Presidency a whole 17 years ago. I suspect once the FBI turn the screw with RICO, Blatter and more will be taken in.

Ah, but remember, in his words he 'can't watch everybody all the time' and also he's the victim of a conspiracy from 'behind the scenes'. Poor Sepp.........Tongue

Current poll on AOL.
As England puts itself forward to host the tournament, where do you think the World Cup should be held in 2022?

Qatar- 6%
United States- 10%
Australia-13%
England-45%
Somewhere else-26%

Interesting that England hold the lead there!