Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Scott Boyd
Boyd signed a two year deal with the club yesterday, which will take him up to 10 years at the club.

He's been a regular in the Ross County team who's finished 5th, 7th and 9th in our 3 seasons in the SPL. Boyd has more than proved himself at this level.

Boyd should go on and top the all-time appearance list now.

Fantastic achievement for the player, who will get a well deserved testimonial in a few years.

(05-28-2015, 04:29 AM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Boyd signed a two year deal with the club yesterday, which will take him up to 10 years at the club.

He's been a regular in the Ross County team who's finished 5th, 7th and 9th in our 3 seasons in the SPL. Boyd has more than proved himself at this level.

Boyd should go on and top the all-time appearance list now.

Fantastic achievement for the player, who will get a well deserved testimonial in a few years.

100% agree - although he'd be the first to say himself that his distribution isn't the best, you can't ignore his desire to win and fight for the club! I thought he was excellent on Saturday against Kilmarnock!

Hopefully Quinn will also re-sign as I think this two will only get better and better the longer they play together.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(05-28-2015, 07:36 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: 100% agree - although he'd be the first to say himself that his distribution isn't the best, you can't ignore his desire to win and fight for the club! I thought he was excellent on Saturday against Kilmarnock!

Hopefully Quinn will also re-sign as I think this two will only get better and better the longer they play together.

Has P Quinn not already re-signed?
This article says he has but maybe they're confusing him with Rocco.

http://www.north-star-news.co.uk/Sport/F...052015.htm?

Great news. Although he's got weaknesses in his game, Boydy has been a cracking servant for the club and more than deserves to be given another deal.

(05-28-2015, 08:32 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Has P Quinn not already re-signed?
This article says he has but maybe they're confusing him with Rocco.

http://www.north-star-news.co.uk/Sport/F...052015.htm?

I'd be delighted if PQ has already signed up for next season but I fear that they have mistakenly put Paul instead of Rocco.

Hopefully they are right, and Paul Quinn has signed a new contract though!

Big Grin
(05-28-2015, 12:55 PM)Despot Wrote: Great news. Although he's got weaknesses in his game, Boydy has been a cracking servant for the club and more than deserves to be given another deal.

Big Grin great news Boydie has been a loyal servant to our club,and tge manager has acknowledged this by signing him on two year deal,which means he'll be here for his testimonial

Congratulations Boydy!

The Staggie Archive ‏@StaggieArchive  25m minutes ago

Boyd can equal McCulloch tomorrow in the most appearances for the club #287

RCFC All-Time Records

Feel like we need some kind of gesture for Boydie possibly similar to Brittains. Great achievment for another County legend.
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

We might see Midge passing Higgins goal scoring record this season too.

(08-11-2015, 11:03 PM)Gordie the staggie Wrote: Feel like we need some kind of gesture for Boydie possibly similar to Brittains. Great achievment for another County legend.

Similar to Brittain's..??

Congratulations to Ginger Pele for his record making 288th appearance tonight.  A great servant to the club.

Yep, well done Boydy, County legend.

Well done Scott and keep up the good work. One of the few remaining 'invincibles'.
WDDDWWWWWWWWWDDDWDDDWWWWDWWDWD
CHAMPS
WWDWWDDDWDD
40 UNBEATEN

Scott Boyd is a 100 per cent trier not the fastest but his understanding of what is going on about him is second to none
I would like to thank him for all his hard work over the years in helping Ross County to reach the height of the SPL.
Scott has a future with County looking at Davis & Robertson they don't have the strength and reliability that County need Scott Boyd will be there long after they have left
COME ON THE GINGER PELE

Yep, legend.

(08-27-2015, 06:25 PM)The county lad Wrote: Scott Boyd is a 100 per cent trier not the fastest but his understanding of what is going on about him  is second to none
I would like to thank him for all his hard work over the years in helping Ross County to reach the height of the SPL.
Scott has a future  with County  looking at Davis & Robertson they don't have the strength and reliability that County  need Scott Boyd will be there long after they have left
COME ON THE GINGER PELE

Not only a good player, servant, but a god man honest journey man, really decent human being,I agree with you,he'll be around for sometime yet, !!!!Staggies!!

Well done Scott. Fantastic achievement!