Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SUPPORTERS OPEN MEETING - 2 JUNE
Any word on Strongbow? Anyone?

(06-03-2015, 06:32 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Any word on Strongbow? Anyone?

"Refreshing"

I see there's an update of the evening on the official site - http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...ng-update/

I thought I would like to let everyone that was at the meeting a fan that was there has opened there mouth about that thing Roy told us not to say anything about I think that is a disgrace and I think if the press get a had of it Roy will not be telling us anything in futcher at meetings

To be honest I was surprised that Roy went into that kind of details at an open meeting - but yes, nobody should be taking anything outwith the meeting. Only the club should be reporting things on its own social media and website :0(
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Please avoid going into any detail about the incident, it's already been removed.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(06-06-2015, 07:43 PM)Spain Wrote: Please avoid going into any detail about the incident, it's already been removed.

That's good to hear

(06-06-2015, 07:43 PM)Spain Wrote: Please avoid going into any detail about the incident, it's already been removed.

Quite right. The fewer people that know about Roy's secret plan to buy ICT and shut them down the better.

Good that it's gone...
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(06-03-2015, 06:32 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Any word on Strongbow? Anyone?

Aye bye golly it was a strong bow it took five men and a boy to pull the string Stuart
But after 2 strong bow ciders each. Man we were using fence posts for arrows
Aye strong stuff right enough Huh

Anyone been down to the stadium to see how the building work is coming along?
Photos?

Some interviews with new signings on website, more info than usual, hopefully a sign of things to come.