Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Points goals & other stats
(10-19-2015, 12:05 AM)IDW16 Wrote: He's scored 19 goals in 2015.

Heart

If that's correct, Boyce is level with Jordan Rhodes for the second most goals in Britain this calendar year. Only Ighalo at Watford has scored more with 21.

Some perspective of just how good Boyce has been in 2015.

Our stats read very well at the moment - nobody other than (the very beatable) Celtic has conceded fewer.
Only Celtic and St Johnstone have scored more.

This could all change today of course, with Hearts on very similar stats to us and 2 points ahead before the game.
However I think our recent form is better than theirs ...
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Information 
Ah well

that's 
Boyce on 7 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals
Curran on 3L 
Graham on 2L + 1C
Gardyne on 2L + 2C
Davies on 2L 
Franks on 1L + 1C
Dingwall on 1L
Holden on 1C
Irvine on 1C

after scoring 2 in League cup v ICT, nothing in losses to Hearts and United then losing to Celtic today in the league ("McIntyre Out"etc).

County still on 18 points in 5th position on goal difference (of '0' now) above Hamilton & Dundee - and only 1 point ahead of ICT - after all teams have played 14 games.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

so hoping for some more points soon please Jim, Billy and the lads.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(11-02-2015, 01:09 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Ah well

that's 
Boyce on 7 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals
Curran on 3L 
Graham on 2L + 1C
Gardyne on 2L + 2C
Davies on 2L 
Franks on 1L + 1C
Dingwall on 1L
Holden on 1C
Irvine on 1C

after scoring 2 in League cup v ICT, nothing in losses to Hearts and United then losing to Celtic today in the league ("McIntyre Out"etc).

County still on 18 points in 5th position on goal difference (of '0' now) above Hamilton & Dundee - and only 1 point ahead of ICT - after all teams have played 14 games.

Today was terrible again held players back gave Celtic  too much respect, it was getting so bad I felt like going down and telling Manager ,county owned the other half of the pitch ,and wouldn't get done for trespassing ,not a good day I said would  not pick individuals   It's a team effort playing to managers instructions ,what I will say get a hard tackling ball winner in middle of park ,  as a  team we are too soft 

For those who were at last meeting  Roy said to Manager another 11 or 12 point by January ,well that's 9 down we did not get,  jim lad time to get a plan b.  And c.  Sticking with A s getting you nowhere and is becoming Boring  a certain player in midfield ran left to right. Left to right  he would still have been if he wasn't hooked,   The other terrible thing  was hearing unsavoury singing nothing to do with football

Better statty news after a 3 - 0 home win v Motherwell 22/11/15

Boyce on 8 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals

Curran on 4L 

Graham on 2L + 1C

Gardyne on 2L + 2C

Davies on 2L 

Franks on 1L + 1C

Dingwall on 2L

Holden on 1C

Irvine on 1C

De Vita on 1C

with County still in 5th place on 21 points. 2 ahead of Dundee and Hamilton after Hamilton's Sunday1 - 1 draw with Aberdeen. 
St Johnstone are 5 points ahead of us and there's Aberdeen, Hearts and Cellulite beyond that.

I make that 21 League goals but fear I have missed one somewhere as BBC says 22, and they are never wrong.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(11-22-2015, 12:14 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Better statty news after a 3 - 0 home win v Motherwell 22/11/15

Boyce on 8 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals

Curran on 4L 

Graham on 2L + 1C

Gardyne on 2L + 2C

Davies on 2L 

Franks on 1L + 1C

Dingwall on 2L

Holden on 1C

Irvine on 1C

with County still in 5th place on 21 points. 2 ahead of Dundee and 3 points ahead of Hamilton prior to Hamilton's Sunday fixture with Aberdeen. 
St Johnstone are 5 points ahead of us and there's Aberdeen, Hearts and Cellulite beyond that.

I make that 21 League goals but fear I have missed one somewhere as BBC says 22, and they are never wrong.
The goal you are missing is an OG inthe 3-3 draw with Dundee

(11-22-2015, 01:26 PM)gujeecof Wrote: The goal you are missing is an OG inthe 3-3 draw with Dundee

Also De Vita scored in the 7-0 against Falkirk in the League Cup.

Amended the post.

thank you gujeecof and Exiled Staggie. Without you this thread would lack meaning.

I didn't remember De Vita's goal at all - sorry Rafa.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Boyce (8) is joint 4th top scorer in the league, whilst Curran (5) is joint 7th. Both players have done very well and are definitely hitting their targets. Boyce is on course for 15-20 league goals and Curran could get 10 league goals this season.

Our other players need to start stepping up, we can't rely on those two for goals every week. We need more goals in the league from Gardyne (2), Dingwall (2), Graham (2), Schalks (0), Franks (1), De Vita (0), Woods (0) and Irvine (0). We're 16 league games in, some of these players should have more goals.

I think I am more worried about Boyce's dip at the minute, hopefully just a dip though.

JailendLoyal Wrote:Boyce (8) is joint 4th top scorer in the league, whilst Curran (5) is joint 7th. Both players have done very well and are definitely hitting their targets. Boyce is on course for 15-20 league goals and Curran could get 10 league goals this season.

Our other players need to start stepping up, we can't rely on those two for goals every week. We need more goals in the league from Gardyne (2), Dingwall (2), Graham (2), Schalks (0), Franks (1), De Vita (0), Woods (0) and Irvine (0). We're 16 league games in, some of these players should have more goals.

Totally agree - some of the other guys need to step up to the plate - far too much pressure on Boyce in every game,  guy does a power of work outside the box linking play, but everyone still expects him to score in every game.

His dip has been since the second last international break - quite a dry spell really - time to get the shooting boots on team and start testing goalies from outside the box also - not enough shots from distance - we are trying to walk the ball into the net all the time....

Aberdeen game should have been killed off at HT....there was always a risk Aberdeen were going to come out all guns blazing in the second half,  we should have killed that game off! Angry
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Heart 
updated statty news 11/12/15
Boyce on 9 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals (after scoring against St Johnstone)
Curran on 5L after scoring against Aberdeen

Graham on 2L + 1C

Gardyne on 2L + 2C

Davies on 2L 

Franks on 1L + 1C

Dingwall on 2L

Holden on 1C

Irvine on 1C

De Vita on 1C

with County in 6th place, still on 21 points. 1 ahead of Dundee and 1 below Hamilton, who we play tomorrow 12/12/15. 
St Johnstone are 6 points ahead of us and there's Hearts, Aberdeen and Cellulite beyond that.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Thumbs Up 
Boyce on 10 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals - after scoring against Hamilton
Curran on 6L after scoring against Hamilton

Graham on 2L + 1C

Gardyne on 2L + 2C

Davies on 2L 

Franks on 1L + 1C

Dingwall on 2L

Holden on 1C

Irvine on 1C

Murdoch on 1L  after scoring against Hamilton

De Vita on 1C

County now on 24 points back up to 5th place. 
6 points behind St Johnston but only 2 above Hamilton on 22; and 4 above Inverness (shudder) Partick Thistle and Dundee on 20. Motherwell up to 18 points by beating Dundee well today.

Hamilton, Inverness and Dundee have played one game fewer than us. 

So still all quite tight in the fight for top 6.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(12-12-2015, 05:59 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Boyce on 10 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals - after scoring against Hamilton
Curran on 6L after scoring against Hamilton

Graham on 2L + 1C

Gardyne on 2L + 2C

Davies on 2L 

Franks on 1L + 1C

Dingwall on 2L

Holden on 1C

Irvine on 1C

Murdoch on 1L  after scoring against Hamilton

De Vita on 1C

County now on 24 points back up to 5th place. 
6 points behind St Johnston but only 2 above Hamilton on 22; and 4 above Inverness (shudder) Partick Thistle and Dundee on 20. Motherwell up to 18 points by beating Dundee well today.

Hamilton, Inverness and Dundee have played one game fewer than us. 

So still all quite tight in the fight for top 6.
St Johnstone, not St Johnston.
I'll fall on my keyboard.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

12th December, 2015: 24 points, 7 points behind 3rd placed Hearts and 7 points ahead of play/off placed Kilmarnock. We're as close to a European spot as we are to the possibility of relegation ... a strange league this season!

Boyce & Curran have now scored 20 league goals between them this season and we're only in December.

Absolutely fantastic stuff. No strike partnership in the league has scored more.

Great stuff, 2 wins in a row, something we've struggled to do lately.
Huge congratulations to Midge.

Look forward to the highlights.

Heart 
Boyce on 13 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals 
Curran on 7L 
Gardyne on 5L + 2C

Graham on 2L + 1C
Davies on 2L 
Irvine on 1L + 1C
Franks on 1L + 1C
Dingwall on 2L
Murdoch on 1L
Holden on 1C
De Vita on 1C

County now on 30 points to hold onto 5th place. Other teams still to play more games.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Rainbow 
Boyce on 13 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals 
Curran on 7L 
Gardyne on 5L + 2C

Graham on 3L + 1C after scoring v Motherwell 23/1/16
Davies on 2L 
Irvine on 2L + 1C after scoring v Motherwell 23/1/16
McShane on 2L after scoring 2 v Aberdeen 16/1/16
Franks on 1L + 1C
Dingwall on 2L
Murdoch on 1L
Holden on 1C
De Vita on 1C

County now on 33 points in 4th place !
albeit St Johnstone on 32 points have 2 games in hand. Inverness and Dundee both on 29.

Curran back from injury 23/1/16 and came off bench on 70 minutes as soon as Brian Graham scored.
Soz Jim'n'Billy