Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Points goals & other stats
(09-01-2015, 12:47 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Have to agree. From where I'm sitting it seems we have sufficient forwards.

I'm aware of how over the years any forwards who didn't regularly get a game would not be at their best when they did play. Too many forwards seems to undermine the quality. If we stick with what we've got I think we'd get the most out of them. Graham, Curran and Boyce are the main strikeforce but Dingwall  seems pretty able when needed up front.

(But oh no: McIntyre never listens to me.)

If JM was thinking like that he would have kept MacLeod rather than extend his loan deal. 

JM will definitely take in another striker and he will be better than MacLeod/Dingwall can offer at this moment of their development. 

Both MacLeod and Dingwall will be good players, hopefully for us, but they will elsewhere if not, as long as they want it enough. What I've seen/heard suggests they do  Smile

Question 
(08-30-2015, 10:37 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Yes,
So that's 

Boyce on 4 League Goals + 1 Cup Goal
Curran on 3L
Davies on 2L 
Franks on 1L
Gardyne on 1C

Since we are going to win this game v Motherwell, somebody will have to score. 

But Who? WHO? WHOM? Whoom? Whoosh? 
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(09-01-2015, 02:08 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: If JM was thinking like that he would have kept MacLeod rather than extend his loan deal. 

JM will definitely take in another striker and he will be better than MacLeod/Dingwall can offer at this moment of their development. 

Both MacLeod and Dingwall will be good players, hopefully for us, but they will elsewhere if not, as long as they want it enough. What I've seen/heard suggests they do  Smile

Watched ICT beat hearts easily,... first half two bad looking teams but FairPlay to yogi he must have got his message over ICT too strong for hearts ,by far better team ,did not like the cheating of the black striker,yes hearts player lifted his hand ,yes letter of law says he must get red,but dear oh dear me  talk of delayed action. Slow motion naw !! Lower than a snakes belly in the grass, ICT sub  THEN went downI hope that he gets punished for what he did,can't argue with red card but what the guy did should go viral,he might just try it with us 
However it does not take away ICT looked the business and Vigurs looked cool when he came on,ICT play a good passing game every player is involved going forward ,Yogi has young players doing the business. In the style he wants.  Opportunity knocks , same style he plays in development league

Stand to be corrected - usually do get corrected - arithmetic not my strongest point.
If we win our next two games and noting that Hearts Hamilton and in one game Dundee could struggle to get points in their next two games (one vs us haha) then we could be lying third in the table with a couple of points clear. Big days at Viccy Park.

(09-14-2015, 09:52 AM)Jthe reaper Wrote: Stand to be corrected - usually do get corrected -  arithmetic not my strongest point.
If we win our next two games and noting that Hearts Hamilton and in one game Dundee could struggle to get points in their next two games (one vs us haha) then we could be lying third in the table with a couple of points clear.  Big days at Viccy Park.

Just great times absolutely

I watched Caley v Hearts game and played that incident over a few times from the different camera angles that the tv showed the only thing that could have affected the caley forward was the wind from the Hearts players arm THERE WAS NO CONTACT the ref and the linesman did not or could not have seen if there was contact. According to tv commentator it was the forth official that brought it to ref attention and he was standing 50 meters away. Hope the SFA take action we don't need this in Scottish football
Did anyone see Scott Browns tackle against Aberdeen he went right over the ball and caught the Aberdeen players ankle right in front of ref IMO it was a worse tackle Hayes

(09-14-2015, 10:39 AM)The county lad Wrote: I watched Caley v Hearts game and played that incident over a few times from the different camera angles that the tv showed the only thing that could have affected the caley forward was the wind from the Hearts players arm THERE WAS NO CONTACT the ref and the linesman did not or could not have seen if there was contact. According to tv commentator it was the forth official that brought it to ref attention and he was standing 50 meters away. Hope the SFA take action we don't need this in Scottish football
Did anyone see Scott Browns tackle against Aberdeen he went right over the ball and caught the Aberdeen players ankle right in front of ref IMO it was a worse tackle Hayes

If you think tat wasn't a red card, you are watching a different game to the rest of us.

(09-14-2015, 10:39 AM)The county lad Wrote: I watched Caley v Hearts game and played that incident over a few times from the different camera angles that the tv showed the only thing that could have affected the caley forward was the wind from the Hearts players arm THERE WAS NO CONTACT

Sorry, what?  The replays quite clearly showed Oshaniwa's hand connected with Sho-Silva's jaw. 

I would suggest that the strength of the 'punch' wouldn't merit a grown man going down under normal circumstances.  However, in the context of this incident, if Sho-Silva doesn't go to ground then Oshaniwa gets away with it.  He goes down, attention gets drawn to the incident and Oshaniwa quite rightly gets sent off.  Totally understandable IMO.

(09-14-2015, 11:19 AM)Forfinn Wrote: Sorry, what?  The replays quite clearly showed Oshaniwa's hand connected with Sho-Silva's jaw. 

I would suggest that the strength of the 'punch' wouldn't merit a grown man going down under normal circumstances.  However, in the context of this incident, if Sho-Silva doesn't go to ground then Oshaniwa gets away with it.  He goes down, attention gets drawn to the incident and Oshaniwa quite rightly gets sent off.  Totally understandable IMO.

I haven't seen the incident but I would take issue that you're entitled to go to ground to ensure that an incident is noticed. In any situation the referee has to assess the entire incident. If the player being fouled overreacts to the incident he is misleading the referee, not helping him.

(09-11-2015, 10:42 PM)Les Westander Wrote: So that's 

Boyce on 4 League Goals + 1 Cup Goal
Curran on 3L
Davies on 2L 
Franks on 1L
Gardyne on 1L Heart + 1C

as of last Saturday 13/9/15

(09-14-2015, 04:36 PM)staggie52 Wrote: I haven't seen the incident but I would take issue that you're entitled to go to ground to ensure that an incident is noticed. In any situation the referee has to assess the entire incident. If the player being fouled overreacts to the incident he is misleading the referee, not helping him.

It was disgraceful what the Caley player did,I've already said yes there was minimal connection not enough for the cowardly unprofessional way the  Caley player had acted looked  then went to ground ,yes by the letter of law contact was made but not enough to even knock a baby over, shameless person 
I hope  it's looked at ,as this guy might dontgevsamevagainst us,then let's see the explanations such as Tge one your referring to

Brick 
Boyce on 5 League Goals + 1 Cup Goal
Curran on 3L
Davies on 2L 
Franks on 1L
Gardyne on 1L + 1C

as of Saturday 19/9/15

and 14 points from 8 games sees us still hanging onto 4th spot for the moment.

I fancy Boyce for 20 goals this season, if he can avoid injury, he's looking like the player he threatened to be the back end of last year

Brick 
Boyce on 5 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals
Curran on 3L
Davies on 2L 
Franks on 1L + 1C
Gardyne on 1L + 1C
Graham on 1C

Holden on 1C

as of Tuesday 22/9/15

and 14 points from 8 games sees us still hanging onto 4th spot in the league for the moment.

Don't know about assists stats but there were some great team goals v Falkirk, including 2 assists from Murdoch, following great forward passes from Foster.

(09-23-2015, 07:27 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Don't know about assists stats but there were some great team goals v Falkirk, including 2 assists from Murdoch, following great forward passes from Foster.

Foster with two assists as well, great deliveries for Boyce.

Information 
Boyce on 7 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals
Curran on 3L
Gardyne on 2L + 1C
Davies on 2L 
Franks on 1L + 1C
Graham on 1C
Holden on 1C

as of Saturday 03/10/15

and 15 points from 10 games sees us just hang on to 5th spot in the league. Next up is Aberdeen.

Music 
Boyce on merely Wink 7 League Goals + 4 Cup Goals
Curran on 3L 
Graham on 2L + 1C
Gardyne on 2L + 1C
Davies on 2L 
Franks on 1L + 1C
Holden on 1C

and County on 18 points in 4th position after all teams have played 11 games
- as of Sunday 18/10/15

What a difference a year makes. Great progress.

Boyce is the top scorer in Scotland in all competitions this season.

How many has Boyce scored in 2015? I can't imagine many strikers in Britain have scored as many this calendar year as Boyce.

(10-18-2015, 10:32 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Boyce is the top scorer in Scotland in all competitions this season.

How many has Boyce scored in 2015? I can't imagine many strikers in Britain have scored as many this calendar year as Boyce.

He's scored 19 goals in 2015.

Heart