Antonio Reguero
Terry Dunfield
Benedict Frempah
Jake Jervis
Abdoulaye Meite
Ruben Palazuelos
Steven Saunders
Darvydas Sernas

Can't believe Brittain is being released. Not happy with that.

Or the fact Frempah hasn't been kept on.

Both goalkeepers have gone. Interesting summer ahead.

Most of these I can understand but surprised both keepers have gone, Kiss and Burgees also returning to their parent clubs. Gutted about Brittain really.

Blimey. Disappointed and surprised to see Brittain, Brown and Frempah go. The rest I'd expected.

Can't argue with a lot of them.

My information about Brittain was correct then, even though I don't agree with it.

Frempah looked a real prospect earlier in the season, but didn't look great when I saw him in the Development Team in May. Jervis showed some promise, but with 4 strikers on 2 year deals I always expected him to leave this summer.

Both goalkeepers being released was surprising, certainly thought Brown would stay.

Wow, that's some cull.

There was always going to be a lot of players leaving in the summer, we have a huge squad. A lot of those players weren't even making the matchday squad.

Interesting that it didn't mention Irvine going back to his parent club.

Surprised about Frempah.

Not really surprised about the rest, but very sad about Brittain.

Will Miss RB, Couldn't thank him enough for what he's done at the club,

Onwards and hopefully upwards though.

Cheers to all the guys leaving for their work,

Who's in goals on Saturday then? and will RB get a run-out so the fans can say thanks? would of rather it was at home.

Brittain is a shock and a disappointment.

Very surprised we have parted with Mark Brown. We will be very hard pushed to get a better 'keeper on our budget. Having seen him being outstanding a few times this season for my 'wee team' we could do worse than give Joe Malin another bite at full time football.

The thing that disappoints me most about RB being released is that Rocco Quinn isn't...

(05-20-2015, 05:53 PM)Marc Bell Wrote: The thing that disappoints me most about RB being released is that Rocco Quinn isn't...

Well said Marc!

Gutted to see RB being released - sombre bus on Saturday then :0(
Supporter Liaison Officer 

If it's anything like Roy's other interests, the Lithuanian & Polish will arrive on Monday.

I know RB has been injured for a lot of this season, but are you serious?!

(05-20-2015, 06:09 PM)ShEp Wrote: If it's anything like Roy's other interests, the Lithuanian & Polish will arrive on Monday.

Don't care where they come from as long as they can do the job.

I'm not really surprised at the releases, they may not be the last. We need better in if we're going to move up the league and not suffer the seasons we've had over the last two years.

I'm not going to have a go at any of them and I'm happy to thank them for their time at the club. However, I don't think you'll see anyone in our league coming in for them unless it's as a squad player.

I'm looking forward to see who he brings in ?, onwards and upwards!

What we really lack now is a few Dutch players

(05-20-2015, 06:34 PM)Les Westander Wrote: What we really lack now is a few Dutch players

(Health Warning: Don't get excited RSB!
My comments about Dutch players have always been for comedy effect.)
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Gutted about Richie, really gutted. It has taken the shine right off last saturday...

(05-20-2015, 05:31 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: There was always going to be a lot of players leaving in the summer, we have a huge squad. A lot of those players weren't even making the matchday squad.

Interesting that it didn't mention Irvine going back to his parent club.

Apparently in talks with Irvine according to Radio Scotland.

Like others both shocked and disappointed about Richie. Possibly playing whilst not 100% fit prior to his op hasn`t done him any favours ?
His Twitter posting indicates his sadness.
Cannot believe given the number of departures, the prospect of more yet, and his inspirational qualities he didn't get another year unless the injury really has had a permanent impact.

(05-20-2015, 05:53 PM)Marc Bell Wrote: The thing that disappoints me most about RB being released is that Rocco Quinn isn't...

I think its clear JM rates Rocco, also he's had injury problems which have curtailed his season too. I'm gutted about RB leaving, don't get me wrong, but I feel this is quite a personal attack on Quinn

Also, are these releases immediate? Or after Saturday?

quite sad to hear about Ritchie Brittain...I thought he did a brilliant job as a captain and after all the commotion a few years back with ST Johnstone......

Does mean we are going back to last season to start with a new team?!?!?! not sure if that is the best idea at the moment. been there,, done that, didn't work out for the best