Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs or Sevco v Well
(05-31-2015, 11:17 PM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Phew! What a relief Rangers will spend another season in championship. For a moment I thought our empty shell of an away stand might be filled on at least one occasion next season. I don't like change and prefer the emptiness of a normal spl away support. Gives a sense of security that no bad songs will be sung and no scary large crowds will upset our onlookers. Here's to a season full of hope and prosperity!

Hmm!
Do you mean on at least one more occasion?
As Celtic, Aberdeen and Caley usually fill the away stand.

Given the fun that Motherwell have had this week, I'm almost sorry we missed out now.....

....I am so glad we were not involved for every reason. Scottish Football at its very worst again, bringing out the worst in almost everyone, again.

Lets hope we are not in a similar position next time around. It will be interesting to see how Rangers fair next season, Hibs and St Mirren bound to be very strong along with several others.

(06-01-2015, 02:11 PM)wemyss77 Wrote: ....I am so glad we were not involved for every reason. Scottish Football at its very worst again, bringing out the worst in almost everyone, again.

Lets hope we are not in a similar position next time around. It will be interesting to see how Rangers fair next season, Hibs and St Mirren bound to be very strong along with several others.
And to think some Sevco fans thought the Lying King would put in millions to help reach the top of Scottish football and then the top of European football the following season.......OopsBig GrinTongueCoolAngel

(06-01-2015, 02:40 PM)dawyckstag Wrote: And to think some Sevco fans thought the Lying King would put in millions to help reach the top of Scottish football and then the top of European football the following season.......OopsBig GrinTongueCoolAngel

Never saw one Rangers fan say that.

They were happy with King because they got rid of Ashley. Ashley was absolutely ****ing atrocious to the point where fans were actually staying away from games, he was killing the club.

Going to be a huge turnover of players for Rangers this summer, certainly going to be interesting to see who they bring in. All the old, past it players like McCulloch (on £16k a week!!!) and Boyd are going to leave. Their wages should still be able to attract some really good players at that level.

If Hibs can keep all their best players, I fancy them to win the Championship next season.

I don't know what to make of the Moshni - Erwin thing. It was a pretty sorry advert for Scottish football.

(06-01-2015, 04:58 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: I don't know what to make of the Moshni - Erwin thing. It was a pretty sorry advert for Scottish football.
This is why we teach the kids at soccer 7's to shake hands after each game, show respect to other players no matter what the result.
It's not as if Moshni was brought up in the WATP nonsense, he's just another spoilt brat getting paid too much to 'play' football!!

Moshni was an utter idiot for doing that, but Erwin's shaping up to be an utter bawbag with his dive against St. Mirren and the shove and the "who me?" arms and look towards the ref.

They should both get bans.