Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs or Sevco v Well
Gut tells me it'll be Rangers coming up - if the bus that passed our bus on Saturday night on the A9 is anything to go by, we'll be in for some right zoomers turning up at the GES next season. Look out Mallard!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

God's sake give this Sevco a rest!! Before you start I'm not a Ranger's fan but would like to see them back in the top division as I am fed up of feeling sorry for them and would much prefer to get back to hating both them and their near neighbours. The Old Firm used to rule the game here but the rules have changed now. It would be financially better for us and help with these 2 year contracts

First leg tonight.

The Ibrox atmosphere could make a big difference tonight, it certainly did against Hibs.

I think Scott MacDonald being free to play could be key, genuinely think he's still one of the best strikers in the country.

Hibs are probably a better team than Motherwell, so I do expect Rangers do go through over the two legs.

1-0 Motherwell!!!!
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

I predict goals goals and more goals in both legs.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-28-2015, 08:20 PM)Spain Wrote: I predict goals goals and more goals in both legs.

Kudos to you sir, you predicted wisely.

Good game to watch actually, hopefully more of the same on Sunday (including an overall Motherwell win).

It's in Motherwell's hands now......

Motherwell were absolutely brilliant on the counter attack, well deserved win.

It was entertaining. Teams do tend to get rattled at Ibrox when a goal goes against them.

Oh, and Stuart McCall is a terrible ball boy.

Lolololol

So far anyway..

Job half done. Having spent much of the season wishing Motherwell ill Iwill be in metaphorical claret and amber on Sunday.

With any luck we will have a fresh smelling Premiership for at least another season.

Motherwell the much better team over two legs.

I wonder what wage some of these Rangers players are on, they've been horrendous over both legs. Probably only Law would get in our team and we've just released two keepers better than Bell!

Championship is going to be really competitive again next season with Rangers, Hibs and St Mirren.

First half was a bit of a non-event, second half was quite enjoyable. Surprised there were no reds though (apart from Moshni losing it after the final whistle of course).

Probably the last time Erwin will push a man from behind for no reason. Lesson learned there, I'd say.

Pretty embarrassing for the Motherwell fans to go onto the pitch and head towards the Rangers fans. I hope as a group of fans we'd never do anything like that. We're better than that.

Rangers staying down means we have a better chance of finishing in the top six next season. On the flip side, it's a shame we don't get to see Old Firm games next season.

(05-31-2015, 05:08 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: Probably the last time Erwin will push a man from behind for no reason. Lesson learned there, I'd say.

Pretty embarrassing for the Motherwell fans to go onto the pitch and head towards the Rangers fans. I hope as a group of fans we'd never do anything like that. We're better than that.

While it was foolish to push him, absolutely nothing merits a reaction like that. Hopefully Moshni gets a very lengthy ban indeed.

Agreed re: the Motherwell fans though. Should be concentrating on their own players and celebrating their own achievements rather than trying to taunt the opposition.

Motherwell > The Rangers.

Seemples.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

Well done Well. Hard to believe we will be entering our 4th season in the top tier and have not kicked a ball against Rangers. Another interesting season 1st and 2nd tier it seems.

All good if you ask me Wink

Our fans would never have done that - and I agree, better chance of top six next season with no Rangers snapping up all the good young players!

Phew! What a relief Rangers will spend another season in championship. For a moment I thought our empty shell of an away stand might be filled on at least one occasion next season. I don't like change and prefer the emptiness of a normal spl away support. Gives a sense of security that no bad songs will be sung and no scary large crowds will upset our onlookers. Here's to a season full of hope and prosperity!