Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hibs or Sevco v Well
So who do you want v Motherwell in the play off final & more important who do you want to in the top league next season, Hibs, Motherwell or Sevco?

RSB - behave yourself remember the curfew!!!

For many reasons I'm for Hibs to join Hearts next season

Hibs for me followed by Motherwell with The Rangers my very last choice.

(05-18-2015, 08:21 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: Hibs for me followed by Motherwell with The Rangers my very last choice.

Same for me.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-18-2015, 09:11 PM)Spain Wrote: Same for me.

That is 4 votes then, Hibs for me and Motherwell after that. It would be interesting to see if Rangers would survive not coming up but not a reason to want them to come up. It would be good to play them in the top flight but again not a good enough reason over the other two on moral grounds. AND before anyone says it I am not a Celtic fan or anything, think as lowly of them at as well at times.

Really interesting end of the season with these clubs, so glad we are not involved.

I think Hibs will beat Rangers, and the momentum from that will take them past Motherwell....Hibs to come up with Hearts....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(05-19-2015, 07:23 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: I think Hibs will beat Rangers, and the momentum from that will take them past Motherwell....Hibs to come up with Hearts....

Yeah I agree with what you said above, I probably think hibs will win their match against rangers but if not I think either hibs or rangers will be too string for what I think is a poor motherwell team.

So I think we will have two championship teams in for st Mirren and motherwell.

(05-19-2015, 11:28 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Yeah I agree with what you said above, I probably think hibs will win their match against rangers but if not I think either hibs or rangers will be too string for what I think is a poor motherwell team.

So I think we will have two championship teams in for st Mirren and motherwell.

It's strange really as Motherwell haven't really changed much of their team, yet have seriously underachieved this season compared to last two seasons!

Obviously why McCall jumped early on - he maybe saw something in the dressing room that he couldn't fix!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

For a number of reasons, exchanging Hearts and Hibs for St Mirren and Motherwell would be magnificent.

For a number of reasons, exchanging Hearts and Hibs for St Mirren and Motherwell would be magnificent.

"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Glad we have the Tynecastle trip back.
Not that fussed between Easter Road or Fir Park.
Easter Road = Perth Bus Stn Chippy/Queens Hotel bar.
Fir Park = Auchterarder chippy, and best pint 2002.

(05-19-2015, 07:23 AM)staggie2509 Wrote: I think Hibs will beat Rangers, and the momentum from that will take them past Motherwell....Hibs to come up with Hearts....

I agree 2509 at this moment of time Hibs are the better team ,but do not discount
Motherwell in flashes they can rise. But Hibs look best bet for going up.
They did bring a good following to Vicky park too,
Note last night Roy mmmmm 16 team league. Money money money,it's a rich mans world, our leader is usually right,as he proves time and again,
Roy macgregor is Ross. County I MOBig Grin

Rangers for me.

I'm not overly fussed, and I'm in no way a supporter of The Rangers, I'd just like to see them on the tail end of a whipping from the Staggies Big Grin

(05-18-2015, 05:16 PM)dorsetstaggie Wrote: So who do you want v Motherwell in the play off final & more important who do you want to in the top league next season, Hibs, Motherwell or Sevco?

RSB - behave yourself remember the curfew!!!

For many reasons I'm for Hibs to join Hearts next season

Big Grin

(05-20-2015, 10:22 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Big Grin

Sad Sad

The very fact that Sevco fans and the Scottish media keep peddling the myth that a football club can survive liquidation makes me hope that we never have to see a team from Glasgow called Rangers play at Victoria Park.
I hope Hibs get through as i enjoy an away day at Easter road, especially when they play Sunshine on Leith pre-match, sends a shiver down my spine everytime Big Grin

Rangers/Motherwell will be a vey close game, Motherwell have been picked up a lot in the last 3 months.

Scott McDonald being free to play is huge, he's so important for Motherwell.

I have to admit the Rangers/Hibs game had one of the best atmospheres in Scotland this season. Much better than a half full Parkhead.

I would not write off Hibs just yet, hoping they can turn it around at Easter Road.

Motherwell or Rangers. A shame as Easter Road is a good away day.

Yep all hopes on Motherwell now.