Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 32 Votes - 2.97 Average
Speculation thread
I would avoid him just for his past mullets. Nuff said

Can’t see us taking a gamble on Stevie May. Shame for the guy ... looked a great prospect until his injury and has never looked the same since. We have two strikers who are better than him so cannot see it suiting either party. COYS

(07-10-2019, 05:59 PM)Deke Slayton Wrote: Can’t see us taking a gamble on Stevie May. Shame for the guy ... looked a great prospect until his injury and has never looked the same since. We have two strikers who are better than him so cannot see it suiting either party. COYS

We don't have a striker like him. He's different from what we've got and would be a very welcome option IMHO(humble).
Billy Mackay would thrive on the space Stevie May would create, same as Stevie McLean did at St J!
Probably won't happen though.

Stevie May wouldn't come up north and his wages would be beyond our budget.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(07-10-2019, 09:26 PM)Despot Wrote: Stevie May wouldn't come up north and his wages would be beyond our budget.

Not even to kick start his career again?

Steven May should be grateful for the chance to play for such a great club as ours.

Sing it with me boys: oooh to, oooh to be, oooh to be a staggie.

Get it up the caley [censored]

Any more news on Michael o Connor or has that now been dropped?

(07-11-2019, 11:14 AM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Any more news on Michael o Connor or has that now been dropped?

I’d rather give some good local boys a chance

(07-11-2019, 02:34 PM)Sxc boi Wrote: I’d rather give some good local boys a chance

Know any?

(07-11-2019, 06:03 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Know any?

Im afraid that would be the sort of thing that would get me on a register. I’d just like to see some good young local boys given a chance. Where are they?

(07-12-2019, 11:43 AM)Sxc boi Wrote: Im afraid that would be the sort of thing that would get me on a register. I’d just like to see some good young local boys given a chance. Where are they?

Playing Xbox by the looks of it

(07-11-2019, 11:14 AM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Any more news on Michael o Connor or has that now been dropped?

Not happening,
He's signed for Waterford on loan for the season

(07-12-2019, 12:12 PM)Monthestaggies98 Wrote: Playing Xbox by the looks of it

Don’t be ridiculous. There must be some decent lads in the area itching to pull on the strip and give their all for the best team in the highlands.

Sing it with me boys.

County! Clap clap clap! County

KVDW's instagram is rather peculiar. He seems to be galavanting around Portugal rather than rehabbing. I'm assuming he's another player who we won't be seeing this season, but I could have sworn Kettleson said he didn't go to the Netherlands so he could stay and get treatment.