Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 33 Votes - 3.03 Average
Speculation thread
(05-17-2019, 07:23 AM)tattiedave Wrote: I agree,best keeper we have had for many a year. Gary Wood possible replacement if so?

He must have wanted too much for Roy plus we don’t know behind the scene

I hear Fon Williams from caley may be crossing the bridge , only rumours though...

Has been playing second tier football in the states- no idea how that standard matches up to Scottish football.

At his best, a very solid keeper.

Was he no on £1800 a week plus a hefty appearance fee? Can't see us getting near that.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

We are interested in Blair Spittal according to the Sun.

Spittal looked good at Dundee United and continued to be an important player at Partick. He was relegated from Premier League with both those teams but I wouldn't hold him entirely responsible. With the right coaching I reckon he could be a good player for us. Especially if we lose Josh!
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(05-24-2019, 04:21 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Spittal looked good at Dundee United and continued to be an important player at Partick. He was relegated from Premier League with both those teams but I wouldn't hold him entirely responsible. With the right coaching I reckon he could be a good player for us. Especially if we lose Josh!

Signing Spittal as a replacement for Mullin is a regression.

Spittal is gash, no thanks.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

As tycoon says signing spittal for mullin is regression , but if we were to keep both I’d be very pleased with this deal

Ross Draper is (has) apparently re-signed. Excellent news

(05-25-2019, 09:52 AM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Ross Draper is (has) apparently re-signed. Excellent news

Mullin out, Spittal in would be catastrophic. On the face of it, Spittal would be another of the Joe Chalmers type signings which seems superfluous if salary space is limited, and god awful if it's for the first XI.

I tend to think County should be signing better players than Joe Chalmers and Blair Spittal.

Draper re-signing is great news.

Spittal is just a slightly younger Ryan Dow. 1 good game in 20. No thanks.

Fon Williams is on silly money and it's matched for an appearance, hence why the thinks aren't playing him

(05-25-2019, 11:23 AM)ShEp Wrote: Fon Williams is on silly money and it's matched for an appearance, hence why the thinks aren't playing him

£1800 a week, then £1800 appearance on top. Ludicrous money!