• 31 Votes - 3 Average
Speculation thread
I’d have Harry Souttar back in a heartbeat

Play maker in midfield the most important missing link IMO

Oh and a 24 goal per season striker wouldn’t go amiss

[quote="Brick in the wall" pid='74722' dateline='

Oh and a 24 goal per season striker wouldn’t go amiss
[/quote]

If everything & everyone else was in place in our squad then McKay might well have provided such a tally.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Iv'e read a lot about we need this player or that player or this director of football but who would you get in ???? come on lets here some decent suggestions of players that are available

How about Charlie Adams? He keeps saying he wants a return to 1st team football and that money is not an issue. He would dictate the midfield , give a push to those already here and he can take a free kick.

(01-14-2019, 01:02 PM)gujeecof Wrote: How about Charlie Adams? He keeps saying he wants a return to 1st team football and that money is not an issue. He would dictate the midfield , give a push to those already here and he can take a free kick.

It would please the Sevco support amongst us.

A terribly slow central midfielder? The last thing we need.

(01-14-2019, 12:38 PM)County Lad Wrote: Iv'e read a lot about we need this player or that player or this director of football but who would you get in ???? come on lets here some decent suggestions of players that are available

Lewis Morgan of Celtic would be an ideal signing. I'm sure bigger sides than Ross County would be ahead in the queue, though.

Liam Polworth?

Gary Miller - bench warmer at Carlisle United

(01-14-2019, 08:35 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Gary Miller - bench warmer at Carlisle United

Is that a rumour or a suggestion? I’d have him back.

He was big/heavy enough when he left here 7 years ago!

Speaking to a lad at work, his brother works at Raith Rovers, saying that allowing Tony Dingwall to leave for free, to go to Raith was a sweetener in exchange for the opportunity to sign their winger Daniel Armstrong, who joined Raith at the start of the season from wolves and has been a 'revelation' in 1st division.

From who was possibly available I’d of taken
Calvin miller on loan from Celtic (returned from Dundee, won’t get a game over Tierney/ Izzaguire)
Gary Miller from Carlisle (bench warming)
Coll Donaldson from caley (for the craic)
Blair Henderson from Edinburgh City (worth a punt)
Souleymane Coulibaly from Partick Thistle (bench warming)

Peter Grant CH with Plymouth played for Falkirk before going down to Plymouth not even warming bench
I think we need another holding midfielder to play along side Draper if we want our fullbacks to get up park and attack

Going by Kettlewell today,don't hold your breath about getting many players in!

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/spo...hare=email

(, 09:29 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Going by Kettlewell today,don't hold your breath about getting many players in!

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/spo...hare=email

From that, I read there's definitely going to be a centre half brought in, as I think we all can agree is essential. I'd be very surprised if there isn't a winger as well. I'd be pretty disappointed, in all honesty.

I think two would be enough, though.

One of our biggest issues is creativity to get Mckay the goals he can score- other than a centre half we're missing Vigurs horrifically, the only player in our team in the middle who can generally make that killer ball. Pity his injury seems to have been a complete mess up by the medical team.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(, 08:35 AM)Despot Wrote: One of our biggest issues is creativity to get Mckay the goals he can score- other than a centre half we're missing Vigurs horrifically, the only player in our team in the middle who can generally make that killer ball. Pity his injury seems to have been a complete mess up by the medical team.

I think that's why they brought Paton back from his loan.

(, 08:35 AM)Despot Wrote: One of our biggest issues is creativity to get Mckay the goals he can score- other than a centre half we're missing Vigurs horrifically, the only player in our team in the middle who can generally make that killer ball. Pity his injury seems to have been a complete mess up by the medical team.
Bit harsh on the medical team here. Sometimes these fractures can be very difficult to find and it can take more than one scan or x-ray to find it.