Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Votes - 3.07 Average
Speculation thread
(06-18-2018, 11:23 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: You’re kind of all over the place there. There will be some action over the next week or two, and then we’ll see. I agree that, with the exception of Vigurs, the signings have been underwhelming, but perhaps that’s the club just being sensible. All of the best players left, and none has been adequately replaced yet. By the looks of things Dundee United are going to waltz the division, but it shouldn’t be a case of play offs or bust, which would be the case if we had your way.

As for players not wanting to play for Kettleson, with the exception of Max Ashmore, I’ve not heard that at all. I’m not sure how you’d be able to know, frankly. I’m not convinced they’re the right people, but they are good people.

And I’m not sure how County can simultaneously mismanage their youth system and have a great youth system in place.

I’d like to see County put a plan in place to be a competitive / mid table Championship side. I think the squad they’ve put together is a bit short of that yet, but they’re well on the way.

Have a little patience. If they go into the new season with the squad as is, you will have grounds to complain. As yet, let’s just wait and see who comes in. (Left back, right back/centre half and a winger, please).
I had my season ticket bought as soon as they were available , to show my confidence in Stevekett , good gracious it is still early June , maybe stevkett
Will be shipping players out and I’d give them full support this is when they need it , shh jason Cummings on radar Wow better looking up than at your feetb

(06-18-2018, 01:42 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I had my season ticket bought as soon as they were available , to show my confidence in Stevekett , good gracious it is still early June , maybe stevkett
Will be shipping players out and I’d give them full support this is when they need it , shh jason Cummings on radar Wow better looking up than at your feetb

Jason Cummings? Can't see us getting a full Scottish international playing for County in the championship Buff, but feel free to dream if it makes you happy ?

(06-18-2018, 07:29 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Jason Cummings? Can't see us getting a full Scottish international playing for County in the championship Buff, but feel free to dream if it makes you happy ?

It was tongue in cheek Jamie Fergie is his uncle

(06-18-2018, 08:05 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: It was tongue in cheek Jamie Fergie is his uncle

Didn't get the connection buff. Thought you were just dreaming.

(06-18-2018, 09:30 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Didn't get the connection buff. Thought you were just dreaming.

We need a Connor Sammon type big batteringbram and good player Roy I say Roy
Roy !! ROY ! Help the loons

(06-18-2018, 09:56 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: We need a Connor Sammon type big batteringbram and good player Roy I say Roy

Good lord, no.

(06-18-2018, 09:56 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: We need a Connor Sammon type big batteringbram and good player Roy I say Roy

So to clarify, you want all these technical youth players, and Connor Sammon.

Solid mix right there...

I had no idea Fergie was Cummings uncle! Good to know :-)

Potential father in law. Cummings's partner is Fergie's daughter I believe.

(06-19-2018, 10:38 AM)USSR Tycoon Wrote: Potential father in law. Cummings's partner is Fergie's daughter I believe.

I was under the impression Fergie’s kids were about 12.

(06-19-2018, 11:01 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: I was under the impression Fergie’s kids were about 12.

I could be wrong then. That's why it's the speculation thread Smile

* keeps his mouth shut and doesn't say anything controversial about Cummings' time at Hibs *

(06-18-2018, 10:40 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: So to clarify, you want all these technical youth players, and Connor Sammon.

Solid mix right there...

At last your wakening up to the real game Well,done mun just saying

(06-18-2018, 09:30 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Didn't get the connection buff. Thought you were just dreaming.

Hi Jamie Jason Cummings is actually Fergie Nephew fact honest

So just to reiterate...Jason Cummings is Fergies daughter right?

Cummings giving our supporters bus the middle finger as we passed the Hibs team bus for the umpteenth time while leaving Hampden that day, priceless.

(06-19-2018, 09:39 PM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: So just to reiterate...Jason Cummings is Fergies daughter right?
No he is Fergie’s nephew