Mark Ridgers

That's 4 off top of my head

Duncan shearer
John mcginlay
Colin hendry
Eric black
Bryan gunn
Richard foster
Ryan Christie ( his dad's still a dick though )

(01-09-2020, 06:05 PM)ELincognito Wrote: Mark Ridgers one of the best in Scotland? hahahahaha

I picked 4 players from local area who had played top flight in Scotland. To help prove someone else's point

(01-09-2020, 08:20 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: I picked 4 players from local area who had played top flight in Scotland. To help prove someone else's point

I appreciate you proving it for me.

(01-09-2020, 06:08 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Duncan shearer
John mcginlay
Colin hendry
Eric black
Bryan gunn
Richard foster

You missed Johnny Buchanan and although not born in area, was raised here, Barry Wilson!
The late Tommy Ross is another.

Eric Black local lad ?   How about Edward MacDougall

(01-09-2020, 09:45 AM)Despot Wrote: According to the Record Donaldson is a done deal on a PCA and we're looking at getting him in this month.
I think that we do need a strong dominating CB and from what I saw last season Donaldson fits that role well. Our problem has been keeping them out after we take a lead, we must have dropped about 20 points from winning positions this season.

(01-10-2020, 01:33 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Eric Black local lad ?   How about Edward MacDougall

Eric black went to school in Alness/invergordon, a lot of his family have always and still do live there.

(01-09-2020, 06:08 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Duncan shearer
John mcginlay
Colin hendry
Eric black
Bryan gunn
Richard foster
Donald Park

Hat trick for Declan McManus yesterday at Peterhead.
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

tattiedave Wrote:Donald Park
Ross Jack

Back to speculation, Bristol city and Wigan rumoured to be sniffing about josh mullin,. With gardyne and stewart both out for a while we need him to stay more than ever and rediscover last seasons form.

(01-12-2020, 05:38 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Back to speculation, Bristol city and Wigan rumoured to be sniffing about josh mullin,. With gardyne and stewart both out for a while we need him to stay more than ever and rediscover last seasons form.

There have been some worrying rumours about Paton, Mullin, Stewart, Grivosti and a few others.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

According to BBC Website;
Ross County want to sign Hibernian's Scotland Under-21 striker Oli Shaw on loan for the rest of the season. (Daily Star, print edition)
Why would this happen???

(01-14-2020, 02:47 PM)Skipper\s Covie Wrote: According to BBC Website;
Ross County want to sign Hibernian's Scotland Under-21 striker Oli Shaw on loan for the rest of the season. (Daily Star, print edition)
Why would this happen???

Can only assume this is based on Brian Graham going off to Partick. Different kind of player though.

County have signed another CM from Exeter City
Can't remember his name and can't find any news on the signing. Also not sure we need another CM. We've got about 7 already!

We seem to be keen to ensure we have about central midfielders to field three teams, rather than wide players.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(01-14-2020, 07:37 PM)Despot Wrote: We seem to be keen to ensure we have about central midfielders to field three teams, rather than wide players.

Chalmers was wanting away and draper injured so maybe that’s the reason

(01-14-2020, 07:34 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: County have signed another CM from Exeter City
Can't remember his name and can't find any news on the signing. Also not sure we need another CM. We've got about 7 already!

Lee Martin? Former millwall Central midfielder but can also play out wide on both wings, would probably make sense since he’s out of contract in June. Seems a decent player going by stats... either that or it’s Nicky law haha

(01-15-2020, 01:11 AM)Ullapool Staggie Wrote: Chalmers was wanting away and draper injured so maybe that’s the reason

Lee Martin? Former millwall Central midfielder but can also play out wide on both wings, would probably make sense since he’s out of contract in June. Seems a decent player going by stats... either that or it’s Nicky law haha

The Exeter City forums note that a player called Jordan Tillson hasn't been playing for them recently. Could be him? Just as long as it's not Nicky Law please.

I type my above comment, press post, check my phone and see that we've announced Jordan Tillson, what are the odds. He's a central defensive midfielder apparently.

Have to assume Draper's for the knacker's yard now

(01-09-2020, 12:24 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: clubs outwith a 20 mile radius.

Tillson's arrival certainly ticks this particular box
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013