Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Votes - 3.23 Average
Speculation thread
(01-11-2012, 10:11 PM)Capital_Stag Wrote: This is probably the worst thread, since the new site has been up and running

For events that affect County directly or indirectly = In the Jailend

Anything else = Anything goes

Simple, hopefully everyone is grown up enough to not need to use ignore button for other posters!!

Move on

hopefully everyone is grown up enough to not post stuff that warrants being ignored Wink

Point of order here - We may well be SPL next term so all the relevent. Case closed.
Highlander29

(01-12-2012, 03:08 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Point of order here - We may well be SPL next term so all the relevent. Case closed.

Eh? Sorry I dont speak [censored].

JLS are planning an epic stag-do for band member Marvin.
It will involve muscle-defining fake tan, macho swigging of cans of Pepsi Max AND clinking of bottles of WKD. Epic.

Relevant as they played at Victoria Park once (more than even famed Celtic-target Piquionne can claim to have done).

Speculative as they may ignore the manly advertisements of Pepsi Max and WKD and head straight for the hookers and gin. Ab-defining fake bake is non-negotiable.

Taste the Relevance.

What type of WKD? They look like the sort of guys that would go for the orange one rather than the blue (I wonder which one Highlander goes for?).

In other news, we need to sign a foreign cult hero. I nominate Amick Ciani. He'll return, score a winder goal, then leave soon after.

(01-12-2012, 04:40 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: What type of WKD? They look like the sort of guys that would go for the orange one rather than the blue (I wonder which one Highlander goes for?).

In other news, we need to sign a foreign cult hero. I nominate Amick Ciani. He'll return, score a winder goal, then leave soon after.

The Orange one is irn-bru flavour is it not? Bit fierce for those boys, I saw them going for the blue option more. The orange one may also clash with their make-up, while blue will always provide a nice contrast. May even bring out their eyes.

"Winder goal" is a good description for Amick's brand of wonder goal Smile

(01-12-2012, 04:40 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: What type of WKD? They look like the sort of guys that would go for the orange one rather than the blue (I wonder which one Highlander goes for?).

This.

He doesn't need to stay long, or be good every week. Just be incredible (including possible stepovers) every once in a while.

Glorious.

(01-12-2012, 04:44 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: "Winder goal" is a good description for Amick's brand of wonder goal Smile

I would like to say that it was intentional but it really....

Ah screw it. It definitely was intentional, I just have a gift when it comes to the use of language.

(01-12-2012, 03:08 PM)Son of Earl. Wrote: Point of order here - We may well be SPL next term so all the relevent. Case closed.

Nope

Your rumour stated that the Piquionne deal was only until the end of the season

Bazinga

"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

Ross-shire has some interesting quotes from Roy and Del:

Scope for a player or 2, if that is what manager wants.

Any offer from Utd to take Midge in Jan will be rejected.

No rush to offer players contracts, need to know where club will be.

Question 
(01-12-2012, 06:55 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Ross-shire has some interesting quotes from Roy and Del:

Too relevant for this thread.
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

(01-12-2012, 06:55 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Ross-shire has some interesting quotes from Roy and Del:

If you can find a forum for Ross County fans, with a bespoke transfer thread, you should re-post there as it would be greatly appreciated by County fans. Would be useful so County fans don't have to trawl through random speculation to find stuff relevant to their team.

If you have any news on Utd's other transfer targets, or Houston's preferred dairy products, get involved here.

Information 
(01-12-2012, 07:51 PM)staggie1746 Wrote:

If you can find a forum for Ross County fans, with a bespoke transfer thread, you should re-post there as it would be greatly appreciated by County fans. Would be useful so County fans don't have to trawl through random speculation to find stuff relevant to their team.

If you have any news on Utd's other transfer targets, or Houston's preferred dairy products, get involved here.

"Don't share your lunch with United's Housty;
He only takes yoghurt that's gone Fousty"

Wise words indeed for any young players transfered there.
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

(01-12-2012, 08:05 PM)Les Westander Wrote:
"Don't share your lunch with United's Housty;
He only takes yoghurt that's gone Fousty"

Wise words indeed for any young players transfered there.

If you're not bitter at his PCA you should maybe tweet that to Midge.
If you are bitter, recommend he offer Houston chilled, brand new pots of Mullerlight. He'll back here on loan in no time!

Just been told that there is a rumour around the Hibs fans that Jimmy Scott is going to county on loan for the rest of the season. Would be well happy with that if true!

Strange if true has he not been playing from the start fairly regular?
No sacrifice no victory 

Just checked their forum:

"Ross County have approached Hibs to take Jimmy Scott back up the road on loan."

Few of there fans would rather he stayed at Hibs by the looks of things.

(01-19-2012, 12:19 AM)staggy4life Wrote: Just checked their forum:

"Ross County have approached Hibs to take Jimmy Scott back up the road on loan."

Massive rummour, Im doubting this one. He has been playing regular.
Highlander29

(01-19-2012, 12:07 AM)Chewbacca Wrote: Just been told that there is a rumour around the Hibs fans that Jimmy Scott is going to county on loan for the rest of the season. Would be well happy with that if true!

Seems a bit strange to spend on another midfielder. We seem pretty strong in that regard.

(01-19-2012, 12:19 AM)staggy4life Wrote: Just checked their forum:

Is that "Few" or "A few"?