Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Votes - 3 Average
Speculation thread
Ross County co-manager Stuart Kettlewell says there is 'nothing in' reports linking them with a move for Danny Swanson

Tweeted from Tyrone Smith

Just speculation then, and devious underhand sneaky misleading manipulative shenanigans by agents, (or Hibs?) as suggested by Vanderdalgarno.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

I don't think we need Swanson, but he's a player I would have liked to have seen at County, caused us so many problems over the years.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(08-29-2018, 09:50 PM)Despot Wrote: I don't think we need Swanson, but he's a player I would have liked to have seen at County, caused us so many problems over the years.

Just been freed by Hibs, contract terminated by mutual consent.

Looks like he's rejoining St Johnstone and not us, unfortunately.

We've got Don Cowie and a very decent group of midfield players. No tears here over Swanson.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

Dow possibly going to Peterhead on loan.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/spor...ss-county/

I'd be happy to see the back of Dow, certainly one of the most questionable signings in our recent history and a player imo who was well short of the standard expected on the field.

I don't know the guy, I'm sure he's a very nice bloke so i wish him well and hope he can earn himself a permanent move to kick start his football career.

Thought Dow was showing glimpses of the player he can be- his main issue is he's just bullied too easily by more physical players.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.