Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Votes - 3 Average
Speculation thread
(06-28-2018, 09:00 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Typo? Surely your post meant to start with a P!

Did you want it watered down Jamie

Is Cowie to return?

(07-09-2018, 01:55 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Is Cowie to return?

Still under contract with Hearts.

Think deal has at least a year to go

Heard an interview with Tony Watt (former Celtic striker who shot to fame at 18 years old scoring the winner vs Barcelona a few years ago) on Sportsound on Saturday afternoon. He's gone through a lot since then. He's got a few issues which he openly acknowledges and is looking for a club to help him rebuild his career over next two years. He is 24 years old. Would he be a good signing for us?

All academic now - Tony Watt joined St Johnstone earlier this afternoon: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44771122

Maybe the next Jackson Irvine??????

https://www.fourfourtwo.com.au/news/auss...m_campaign=

McGarry did a decent turn for us, so if he can recommend a promising youngster I'd be delighted.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

Don Cowie coming home??

https://www.facebook.com/RCFCSLO/photos/...=3&theater

As great as it would be to see Cowie back at County, we've already got a full midfield. I'd be worried it would upset the squad dynamic and be an unnecessary additional expense.

Don't get the Cowie link, unless someone in the current squad wants/is on their way out

(08-01-2018, 11:45 AM)Forfinn Wrote: As great as it would be to see Cowie back at County, we've already got a full midfield. I'd be worried it would upset the squad dynamic and be an unnecessary additional expense.

Yes, as much as I'd like to see Don home - it does seem a strange one and you have to wonder who would sit on the bench or stand to make way?

Still think we are short in attack and I'm hopeful that we'll get another striker in before the window closes...
Supporter Liaison Officer 

The same Hack saying we are favourites to sign Brian Graham.

(08-01-2018, 12:33 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: The same Hack saying we are favourites to sign Brian Graham.

I would say we need him more than we need don cowie, would be great to see him back and given more of a chance.

Graham would be a great signing. Imo he'd bring us goals goals goals, just what our squad needs.

Liked Brian Graham when he was with us, always thought he was a bit unlucky not to get more game time. In our current position he would be a very good addition IMHO

(07-09-2018, 05:28 PM)the reaper Wrote: Heard an interview with Tony Watt (former Celtic striker who shot to fame at 18 years old scoring the winner vs Barcelona a few years ago) on Sportsound on Saturday afternoon. He's gone through a lot since then. He's got a few issues which he openly acknowledges and is looking for a club to help him rebuild his career over next two years. He is 24 years old. Would he be a good signing for us?

NO

(08-01-2018, 12:04 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Yes, as much as I'd like to see Don home - it does seem a strange one and you have to wonder who would sit on the bench or stand to make way?

Still think we are short in attack and I'm hopeful that we'll get another striker in before the window closes...

We definitely need another striker ,forget cowrie sentimentality , indeed no sentimentality through out ,do the best for Ross County even if it means having to tell people time to move on ,.
Saturday will tell us if we can put in a serious challenge to get back . Season starts Saturday mon staggies

Yes for Graham.

Yes for Cowie if he comes back in a player/coach role.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(08-01-2018, 08:44 PM)Despot Wrote: Yes for Graham.

Yes for Cowie if he comes back in a player/coach role.

Give us a break season not started and you want cowie as player coach give Fergie and Ketts a chance pkease

(08-01-2018, 09:28 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Give us a break season not started and you want cowie as player coach give Fergie and Ketts a chance pkease

A club is made up of more coaches than the head coach Buff.........maybe you should take your own advice and give Despot a break!

Brian Graham would be the best addition we could make right now. More needed within the squad than cowie. Graham hit some form before he left us before, always thought he was unlucky not to get more games. But for anyone saying don cowie wouldn’t be worth it, of course he is. He would be our best midfield and straight in the team no matter who you have to drop. He improves that midfield. It would be a bonus if he hopes to go into coaching with the club also