Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Votes - 3 Average
Speculation thread
(06-08-2018, 12:26 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Both equally as poor as each other, so doesn't really matter.

How low can you sink Two Ross hire loons happens to be Dingwallians just like yourself

Buff you ask how low we can go with these lads - Highland League would be their standard.

That's pretty harsh guys, seriously young Russell looks a real talent, I'd really like to see him have the same impact DKD had on the first team when he first broke through.

I think both are capable players. Just maybe not at spl level.

Was there not talk of Tony's attitude not being with it? I don't know just rumours I've heard. But again Dingwall is terrible for that.

Difference is DKD stood out massively in that development side. Head and shoulders above the rest.

Nothing to do wifh being harsh. Purely realistic. Neither are good enough.

(06-10-2018, 02:05 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Difference is DKD stood out massively in that development side. Head and shoulders above the rest.

Nothing to do wifh being harsh. Purely realistic. Neither are good enough.

There's a few coaches, more qualified than you I assume, who think differently!

I think I'll go with them till I see them tested in the 1st team a few times.

As far as Tony's alleged poor attitude goes, he's still learning and I hope he comes good. Not for his sake, but for Ross County's!

In other news. Sunderland-Naismith-200k ??????

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/10/rep...ason-nais/

Nowhere near enough, I hope they get told to do one with an offer like that!

(06-08-2018, 12:26 PM)LauchlansLeftBoot Wrote: Both equally as poor as each other, so doesn't really matter.

Just out of interest how much have you seen Russell play ?

Roy to talk with Naismith today (P&J) to see what he wants to do, having just returned from holiday.
Firm offers received from Peterborough, Burton and Sunderland.

Sunderland are reportedly being offered £7m by wolves for McNair.........If they want Naismith then make them pay.
Anything under 500k is too cheap IMO.
My preference is when Roy speaks with him today he says he is happy to stay, unlikely, however!

Anyone know how much St Mirren will get out of any Naismith deal ?

(06-11-2018, 09:22 AM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Anyone know how much St Mirren will get out of any Naismith deal ?

Haven't seen any talk of St Mirren getting a % ?

(06-11-2018, 10:01 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Haven't seen any talk of St Mirren getting a % ?

Given County paid a fee to release him from his contract early, I doubt there will be one.

According to the Mail and the P and J a fee has been agreed for Naismith, and Davies is also away for family reasons. Along with Schalk, that’s our three best players away.

According to the Sun, Frederick Frans will go to Dundee United.

(06-12-2018, 07:33 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: According to the Mail and the P and J a fee has been agreed for Naismith, and Davies is also away for family reasons. Along with Schalk, that’s our three best players away.

Schalk isn't one of our 3 best players, and Davies barely played a match fully fit last season, particularly second half of the season. So I'm not fussed if either leave.

(06-12-2018, 07:33 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Given County paid a fee to release him from his contract early, I doubt there will be one.

According to the Mail and the P and J a fee has been agreed for Naismith, and Davies is also away for family reasons. Along with Schalk, that’s our three best players away.

P&J doesn't actually mention a fee being agreed. Just says he is to give an answer yet as to whether he wants to stay or not.

Doesn't say Aberdeen are planning to offer cash plus player (Tansey) deal to hopefully put themselves front of the queue.

Tansey not a player we need. Need strikers or defenders personally as short in both departments

(06-12-2018, 08:42 AM)mike_lowrie Wrote: P&J doesn't actually mention a fee being agreed. Just says he is to give an answer yet as to whether he wants to stay or not.

Doesn't say Aberdeen are planning to offer cash plus player (Tansey) deal to hopefully put themselves front of the queue.

Tansey not a player we need. Need strikers or defenders personally as short in both departments

The fee is in the Mail, which is English based and likely closer links with Peterborough.

Tansey plus cash doesn’t get it done. Don’t know enough about Aberdeen’s squad to pick names, but a left back, a centre back and a winger/creative player would make me think.

(06-12-2018, 07:33 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: Given County paid a fee to release him from his contract early, I doubt there will be one.

Have I missed something? Has Schalk actually gone, and if so, where to?

(06-12-2018, 08:38 AM)RSCStaggie Wrote: Schalk isn't one of our 3 best players.

Don't tell that to anyone round here.

I thought that Tansey had already been shown the door at Aberdeen, i thought he was free to sign for whoever he wanted.

I'm not suggesting that we should go for him, I'd rather go with who we have supplemented with youth/development players and use the money elsewhere.

Alex like a few other players will be assessing his options and is believed to favour playing back home in Holland, he cleared out his Inverness flat at the end of the season so would look to have left - but there may be a door left open for him which is probably why the club haven't announced it.

If Aberdeen are looking at a player plus cash offer for Naismith - I'd take Adam Rooney and partner him up front with Billy Mackay....that would get a few goals!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(06-12-2018, 01:36 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Alex like a few other players will be assessing his options and is believed to favour playing back home in Holland, he cleared out his Inverness flat at the end of the season so would look to have left - but there may be a door left open for him which is probably why the club haven't announced it.

If Aberdeen are looking at a player plus cash offer for Naismith - I'd take Adam Rooney and partner him up front with Billy Mackay....that would get a few goals!

I'd love to sign Rooney, but if he was available, there'd be 9/10 premiership teams willing to sign him. Basically everyone aside from Celtic.