Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Votes - 3.14 Average
Speculation thread
Been told we're trying to sign Jai Quitongo from Morton....no idea if true.

(05-11-2018, 12:39 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Been told we're trying to sign Jai Quitongo from Morton....no idea if true.

I heard big name striker Hooofer Doon Park is coming

(05-11-2018, 08:16 AM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I heard big name striker Hooofer Doon Park is coming

He would fit right in.

Gardyne to Dundee, mentioned in todays press.

We could have swapped him for three points last weekend!

Midge is a club legend and everything, but I'm surprised to see him linked to another Premiership team. I'd probably keep him if we go down, but would certainly be looking for an upgrade if we survive.

(05-11-2018, 03:30 PM)Forfinn Wrote: Midge is a club legend and everything, but I'm surprised to see him linked to another Premiership team. I'd probably keep him if we go down, but would certainly be looking for an upgrade if we survive.

He is out of contract at end of season, from Dundee,and was very chatty with Mcann at end of game.
Last chance of a decent contract

Gardyne can go, if he wants!

urghough.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(05-12-2018, 04:51 PM)Despot Wrote: urghough.

A phenomenal player in his day but Richard Gough must be in his late 50's now.

Gardyne going is not the loss that it wold have been in previous seasons, like the rest he under performed this season and made very little impact.

Anyone know how many of our development players are out on loan getting first team action and if they will be good enough for championship level.
Keillor-Dunns gonna take that league by storm next season.

Well Tumilty definitely played

(05-12-2018, 10:18 PM)Drakies Staggie Wrote: Gardyne going is not the loss that it wold have been in previous seasons, like the rest he under performed this season and made very little impact.

However when Midge is playing well the team plays well. Would I want him in the Championship? Absolutely.
Were looking at wholesale change, having a building block like him around is going to be vital

Like I said earlier Gardyne can go, was quick enough to move to Dundee United and only came back because could not get a game for them. Has been great for County in the past but time for something new!

Next season is a good chance for the Last years development players, look at the hearts model when they got promoted. Back first team, and i believe we can do that.

Midge is probably worth it for one more season in the second tier, if Dundee offer him better many I'd wish him luck, he's done plenty for us over the years but was running on fumes for most of this season.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(05-11-2018, 12:39 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Been told we're trying to sign Jai Quitongo from Morton....no idea if true.

From Wikipedia: - On 31 August 2016, Morton rejected a bid from Doncaster Rovers for Quitongo's services.[8] Quitongo underwent knee surgery in January 2017.[9] While recovering from the injury, he signed a new contract with Morton that is due to run until June 2018.[9][10]

Sounds par for the course. Another player with a knee injury.

Any chance then we keep N'gog for even 6 months to help his recuperation? If he recovers he could be a big part in stepping back up to the Premier League.

I'd love us to sign Jai Quintongo, he's got the potential to be a top player imo.

He's been about the Morton first team for a few years now, yet is still only 20 years old, if we can offer him first team football in a challenging team, we should sign him if we can.

What’s the news with Vigurs??

(05-14-2018, 05:26 PM)Stag76 Wrote: What’s the news with Vigurs??

There’s none, but the ICT fans I know, general a good bunch, are combined he’s signing for us for three years. Which would be wonderful.