Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Votes - 3.07 Average
Speculation thread
I heard this is the transfer window that we finally sign Barry Wilson again.

The question is if he’s a signing by the board or by the manager?

(01-12-2018, 08:04 PM)john@THHP Wrote: I heard this is the transfer window that we finally sign Barry Wilson again.

The question is if he’s a signing by the board or by the manager?

Another former Caley player??  Honestly, how many times do they need to be relegated before we stop taking their players!  No relegated club has ever had a player worth taking.  Ever.  
Owen Coyle and the lack of contacts and efforts in the transfer market that I suspect him of but cant possibly prove make me sick.

Last year, I watched us under Jim McIntyre.  Before Owen Coyle showed up, Ross County was a happy place. We had flowering meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles.

Read some speculation on Twitter yesterday that was hastily deleted (but not before it was screenshot) that Draper might not play for us again? Seems like rubbish to me but anyone in the know know any more?

(01-14-2018, 10:47 AM)NVACA Wrote: Read some speculation on Twitter yesterday that was hastily deleted (but not before it was screenshot) that Draper might not play for us again? Seems like rubbish to me but anyone in the know know any more?

Seen that too. Just heard it as a rumour so far. Really hope so, huge waste of money (and of a good player at this level when on form) if not.

(01-14-2018, 04:31 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: Seen that too. Just heard it as a rumour so far. Really hope so, huge waste of money (and of a good player at this level when on form) if not.

Why would you want a player,who cost us £80k, to fail??? We won't get a refund for faulty goods!

Draper will come good with the right players beside him, I'm hoping it's Tansey as it worked before.

(01-14-2018, 04:43 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Why would you want a player,who  cost us £80k, fail??? We won't get a refund for faulty goods!

Draper will come good with the right players beside him, I'm hoping it's Tansey as it worked before.

Think he means he hopes that it is just a rumour that he won't play for us again as he'd be a big waste of money if he doesn't.

Wink 
(01-14-2018, 04:44 PM)NVACA Wrote: Think he means he hopes that it is just a rumour that he won't play for us again as he'd be a big waste of money if he doesn't.

After rereading the post, properly, I think you're right. My apologies

Hmm hopefully $hite but does anyone know why Draper has played so little in our last few games? It's not as if he's been injured as he was on the bench against PT.

The PT fans I spoke to on the day couldn't believe their luck as their central midfield was really soft with Osman out for them.

Well, we have 5 huge games in 15 days starting next week that could leave us out of the cup and rooted at the bottom of the league, I'm hoping oc will at least have some trialists in tomorrow to see how they fit in .
Some current players just don't seem good enough or interested although I think that could be the fault of oc himself

Tbf I couldn't give a toss for the cup at this moment in time, we're gone into this new year bottom of the league, survival or relegation, that's our two paths but that's just imo.

A win in the cup match would certainly be nice and hopefully help lift moral for our important league business.

Some positive news (not bull$hit spin) coming out of the club would be nice.

(01-14-2018, 05:10 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: After rereading the post, properly, I think you're right. My apologies

Aye, i could have worded that better - im hoping its a rumour.

(01-14-2018, 06:13 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Some positive news (not bull$hit spin) coming out of the club would be nice.

There's a week left on the transfer window, surely this week will be a bit busier in terms of announcements than last week was. Unless we're planning on sticking with the squad as is!

(01-14-2018, 09:29 PM)NVACA Wrote: There's a week left on the transfer window, surely this week will be a bit busier in terms of announcements than last week was. Unless we're planning on sticking with the squad as is!

19 days left chief.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

I thought it was just till games started again, feels like ages since it started! I stand corrected.

Two signings expected this week!

(01-15-2018, 06:44 AM)Stag76 Wrote: Two signings expected this week!

Which 2 ex Caley playrs will it be?

(01-15-2018, 08:26 AM)mike_lowrie Wrote: Which 2 ex Caley playrs will it be?

Defender Sergei Baltacha and Ritchie Foran.

So approaching halfway through the transfer window that is supposed so "save our season" and we've signed 1 player on loan from Aberdeen.

Worrying times indeed.

(01-15-2018, 09:32 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: So approaching halfway through the transfer window that is supposed so "save our season" and we've signed 1 player on loan from Aberdeen.

Worrying times indeed.

Muppet.

(01-15-2018, 09:32 AM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: So approaching halfway through the transfer window that is supposed so "save our season" and we've signed 1 player on loan from Aberdeen.

Worrying times indeed.

Been bottom of the league does mean that it's worrying times but we're hardly cut off from the teams above us.

I believe OC was tasked with the job partly due to his ability to attract a better quality of player to the club, lets see what he can deliver.