Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Votes - 3.23 Average
Speculation thread
Was told Draper was at Dingwall for a medical yesterday.

(08-08-2017, 02:43 PM)Despot Wrote: Draper is quickly becoming the new Barry Wilson or Derek Riordan- he's coming, honest!

Oh Riordan...
This must be what Celtic fans feel with 'Paddy' Roberts. - Just left in limbo!

Cue the half time unveiling at the glorious GES tonight!

They'll pull off a Draper mask and it'll be Iain Vigurs.

(08-09-2017, 09:59 AM)Despot Wrote: They'll pull off a Draper mask and it'll be Iain Vigurs.

Vigurs is enough of a Pantomime Villain as it is!

Oh no he isn't.........

(08-09-2017, 12:10 PM)the reaper Wrote: Oh no he isn't.........

Big Grin
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Ross County Twitter.
More
TRANSFER NEWS: RCFC has reached agreement with ICTFC for the transfer of midfielder, Ross Draper, subject to the player passing a medical.

On ICT website; "In light of him putting in a transfer request however , and having turned down several offers by Ross County , we have reluctantly agreed to his move."

http://ictfc.com/news/club-news/1971-ros...arts-ictfc

(08-09-2017, 08:49 AM)Blackislebob Wrote: Was told Draper was at Dingwall for a medical yesterday.

Weeeeelllll whadda ya kniw min

This is Caley's moment of realising they are now the wee team in the North.

(08-10-2017, 08:13 AM)Despot Wrote: This is Caley's moment of realising they are now the wee team in the North.

They always were smaller than us ,but it was good for highlands two teams, if even  just for annoying  purposes, of making the moaners travel,up A9 twice ,the other teams and referees hated us, we will not get an even break from any lineman or ref , oh nearly forgot. Drapers here Despot like I said long time ago,now this assassin got away with murder playing for ICT especially against us,but he is one of us now , Used to have good craic in gym with him , he loves the highlands  so !! We ARE the. Highlands ??????

Meekings has signed for Dundee

http://dundeefc.co.uk/news/josh-signs/

Greg Morrison to sign for ICTFC on Loan. Source? Instagram! Ha.

(Yesterday, 07:13 AM)t3hShmo Wrote: Greg Morrison to sign for ICTFC on Loan. Source? Instagram! Ha.

Good move for Greg. Definitely help his development playing for our feeder club.

Only problem I have with this is going to be Buff's "I told you so" multiple posts!

(Yesterday, 08:20 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: Good move for Greg. Definitely help his development playing for our feeder club.

Only problem I have with this is going to be Buff's "I told you so" multiple posts!

It's in the PJ.  Some thought that it might be with a view to a permanent move.  Buff's going to be furious!

(Yesterday, 08:45 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: It's in the PJ.  Some thought that it might be with a view to a permanent move.  Buff's going to be furious!

No he won't because he doesn't mind us signing  and playing incomers over development players ???

With Davis hamstring injury & Kenny's red card think we are a decent centre half short.
You're like Manchester you've got strangeways

(Yesterday, 08:45 AM)Savage Henry Wrote: It's in the PJ.  Some thought that it might be with a view to a permanent move.  Buff's going to be furious!

Once they are out the door they don't get back yes I'm very very dissapointed. Seems it is all a waste ofSteven Ferguson  and youth coaches time ,watch next  fortnight  another two bite the dust Bites  the dust, like I said  earlier in posts easy way to  get players in he wants , give the youth first team squad contract. then  off with him ,  
it  has happened all the time ,all we seem  to be doing is breeding Highland league. Players , eventually 
Parents are not going to encourage their kids. !! Huge expenditure  through out youth progression !! 
6 youth players brought in to development squad. I sincerely hope. Blair. And Russell get a fair crack of the whip ,  oh yes. As it stands. One victory Dundee , need to win next week  or old habits will rule ,
And we are not  8 weeks down the line , Please staggies start to get results this year ,I might not  make many games next year.  I do beleive we have the senior players to  give a good account of staggies ,but do we have the management team to set up system for players to work to ,hopefully we have

I am starting to wonder, more than I did last season about the tactical capability of the current management team. For once I agree with RSB, the squad is capable of giving a very good account of themselves this season. Is the management capable of it? My previous post on the Aberdeen questions the position and deployment of players in the Aberdeen game. Worried already.