Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Kit for 2015/16 Season
Just wanted to see if any other Staggies have heard anything about the new kit for the 2015/16 season. Last year if memory serves me correctly it was launched very quickly after the end of the season but as of yet nothing on it this year? All I do know is the sponsor will still be CRC Evans as they signed a long term deal as the main shirt sponsor. Normally I would get the nod from Ranald but nothing as of yet. Anyone heard if it will stay with the same shirt manufacturer or if there is a new deal on the table?

Hopefully Nike. A much better fit.

(05-08-2015, 08:25 PM)SussexStaggie Wrote: Hopefully Nike. A much better fit.
Put a staggie badge on the home Paris Saint-Germain strip and Bobs your Uncle.Smile
Born a highlander always a highlander.Smile

(05-08-2015, 08:25 PM)SussexStaggie Wrote: Hopefully Nike. A much better fit.

Financially it's much more prudent for the club to get bespoke designs from the likes of Diadora than it is to get generic old designs from some Glasgow company.

The Adidas kits were the best quality we've had, by a mile, but it was a case of some company being paid by Ross County to buy old Adidas gear and do it up for us.

New Kit will be on site at the global towards the end of the first week in June!

Purple and green vertical stripes, with yellow shorts and socks, Doddsy said.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(05-22-2015, 07:02 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Purple and green vertical stripes, with yellow shorts and socks, Doddsy said.

I'd prefer the classic 'lost-property-brown' shorts, much classier...

There's it
https://store.rosscountyfootballclub.co....a-kit.aspx

Very nice. I love a retro collar.

I really don't like this. don't think it will appeal very much to the younger fans!

That home kit is beautiful.

Really like both! Great choice by the club this year!

Anyone know what the yellow is at the bottom of the home top is?
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Really not sure on the away top.
AngelAngel

I think I love the home top. Not a big fan of the new CRC-Evans logo, however.

Also, is someone at the club about to get their knuckles rapped for making the page go live too soon? Seems like a strange time to launch!

(06-12-2015, 11:31 PM)Gordie the staggie Wrote: Anyone know what the yellow is at the bottom of the home top is?

Probably the same as is on this year's away top - it says C-X-Tech. Just some nonsense Carbrini technology branding.

Great home kit, pretty ugly away kit.

£25 is a really good price in comparison to other clubs though.

I really like both of them, prefer the away kit to last season's faux-man utd effort

Love the new kit, only £25 too so well done to the club for picking these strips and pricing them. We'll hopefully see a lot more of them about the place, instead of those scummy old firm tops, in our Highlands.

(06-13-2015, 08:47 AM)JailendLoyal Wrote: £25 is a really good price in comparison to other clubs though.

(06-13-2015, 08:56 AM)frankthetank Wrote: Love the new kit, only £25 too so well done to the club for picking these strips and pricing them.

Prices same as last year. The £25 is for kids strip

Not so keen on the away kit but absolutely love the home top. The pin stripes remind me of Martini Racing LOL Maybe it's me just being a petrolhead Smile