Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
QoS Away - Jan 14th 2012
Getting the train from Haydon Bridge and will land in Dumfries via Carlisle at 1257. Train is from Newcastle.
Going home on the 1757 from Dumfries, this train goes direct to Newcastle.
Hopefully going for a few pints in the Cavens Arms in Dumfries and then the Queens Supporters Club Bar at the stadium before kick off.
Anyone else going from South of the border?

SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

I'll be on the same train to/from Carlisle- works out quicker going from Edinburgh to go via Carlisle then back to Dumfries. I'll need my passport for that journey soon
"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

I'm going to this so I'll see you all in the club bar probably.

Spot on, I'll be in the no.34 away shirt if anyone wants to say hello.
(01-09-2012, 12:00 PM)VanderDalgarno Wrote: I'll be on the same train to/from Carlisle- works out quicker going from Edinburgh to go via Carlisle then back to Dumfries. I'll need my passport for that journey soon

Say hello! Always good craick with other Staggies on away days.
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

(12-29-2011, 01:16 PM)staggie34 Wrote: Getting the train from Haydon Bridge and will land in Dumfries via Carlisle at 1257. Train is from Newcastle.
Going home on the 1757 from Dumfries, this train goes direct to Newcastle.
Hopefully going for a few pints in the Cavens Arms in Dumfries and then the Queens Supporters Club Bar at the stadium before kick off.
Anyone else going from South of the border?

Yes, I'll be driving from Newcastle. Sorry, its a bit late in the day to let you know Staggie34!