Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Robbie Neilson Wants Hibs
Another disrespectful central belt call?
Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson hopes either Hibernian or Rangers join them in the Scottish Premiership next term.
What about Queen Of The South Robbie?
Quite simple , the team that wins the plays offs should go up.
Hibs and Rangers are where they are through their own fault, not the rest of Scottish Football.
Hearts were there after years of mismanagement, which finally caught up on them. But, yes Robbie your team deserve to go up, the table does not lie.
Can we expect a Hibs win on Sunday?
Personally, I hope Queen Of The South prove them all wrong, and reach the play off spot.

(04-11-2015, 12:37 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote: Another disrespectful central belt call?
Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson hopes either Hibernian or Rangers join them in the Scottish Premiership next term.
What about Queen Of The South Robbie?
Quite simple , the team that wins the plays offs should go up.
Hibs and Rangers are where they are through their own fault, not the rest of Scottish Football.
Hearts were there after years of mismanagement, which finally caught up on them. But, yes Robbie your team deserve to go up, the table does not lie.
Can we expect a Hibs win on Sunday?
Personally, I hope Queen Of The South prove them all wrong, and reach the play off spot.

Totally agree - watching QOS Vs Rangers the other night and QOS would easily hold their own in the Premiership.
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(04-11-2015, 12:37 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote: Another disrespectful central belt call?

Are you for real?

It's clearly not disrespectful. Someone asked Neilson which team he wants to see in the Premiership, so he says he wants their city rivals to win promotion? It's not as if he said "Abandon the play-off premise, promote Hibs because I want them in the topflight".

(04-11-2015, 04:59 PM)StrathyStaggie Wrote: Are you for real?

It's clearly not disrespectful. Someone asked Neilson which team he wants to see in the Premiership, so he says he wants their city rivals to win promotion? It's not as if he said "Abandon the play-off premise, promote Hibs because I want them in the topflight".

Real? YES!
So, Queen Of the South don't matter?
It quite clearly is disrespectful to Queen Of The South.
And he said, quote, He would like "either Hibs or Rangers"

I couldn't care less if it's Rangers, Hibs, QoS or Brora Rangers, so long as it's not County against any of them in the play-offs :-)

(04-11-2015, 05:04 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote: Real? YES!

He would obviously want his city rivals up. He's just keeping the peace and keeping the media happy by including Rangers in it.
Complete non-story if you ask me.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(04-11-2015, 05:04 PM)Fleackeuy Wrote: Real? YES!

And therefore you have been disrespectful to Falkirk.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/32278426

Tom English - Time to recognise Queen of the South play-off charge
It is fair to say that in the race for the play-offs in the Championship, Queen of the South are flying under the radar, a veritable mile beneath the twin jumbos of Rangers and Hibs.

It's no surprise, given their size, that the Ibrox and Easter Road clubs command so much attention, but it's high-time now that James Fowler's team were given the consideration they so richly deserve

OH! TOM, please don't forget Falkirk!
And well done to them for reaching the Scottish Cup Final.