Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Midge appreciation thread
Wee man was outstanding last night
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(12-30-2015, 09:33 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Wee man was outstanding last night

Thank the lord for that ,midge is flying  great wee player

I actually felt sorry for their right back, he got destroyed by Midge last night!

He was at his best last night, showing real confidence and the two finishes with his weaker foot just shows that, hopefully he can keep it up on Saturday!

Hope the wee man gets a goal or two today!

Ross County FC ‏@RCFCStaggies  
Happy 30th Birthday to our All Time Top Goalscorer @Midge_10 #staggies
[Image: CZZT4qYWAAA8JL1.jpg]

Congratulations to Midge on another milestone today, what a player he has been for us.

Great servant,but he hasn't had his goal scoring boots on this season unfortunately

Didn't realise he was so close to the all time appearances record, I miss the stats that we used to get in the matchday programme, it's probably quite scary to see how many appearances some players have and how they even managed to reach their totals.
Anyhoo well done Midge I think you should celebrate with a goal or two on Wed at Tynecastle!!

I see Midge has made it into the FIFA2018 TOTW squad. He's number 22 of 24 if you scroll through the players.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/...tgalleries

Well done Midge. Awesome performance against Motherwell!

Well done wee man - great servant to Ross County and always full of banter - great to see him get two goals on Saturday, was actually hoping he'd get a third.....

Seems to be a real feelgood factor about the team at the moment - great to see!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(11-07-2017, 01:57 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: I see Midge has made it into the FIFA2018 TOTW squad. He's number 22 of 24 if you scroll through the players.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/...tgalleries

Well done Midge. Awesome performance against Motherwell!
i salute u sir for bringing this to our attention but cannot give pass marks for reading that particular daily. 

Get a grip man. U be rustling sweetie papers next and shouting "Woods get him af"

(11-07-2017, 07:46 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: i salute u sir for bringing this to our attention but cannot give pass marks for reading that particular daily. 

Get a grip man. U be rustling sweetie papers next and shouting "Woods get him af"

Only when we play partick!

I can't say I've read the paper. I saw it on a link on the Ross county news now web site   Shy