Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Billy McKay
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30909418

Thoughts?
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

A goal scorer. Irrespective of the rest of his game, he scores. If only McIntyre had a player like that... Oh wait...

The reason that he will leave Inverness is that he wil at least treble his wages in the English Championship. Not worth discussing as it's not remotely possible for County to match that.

(01-21-2015, 03:11 PM)Brora Boy Wrote: The reason that he will leave Inverness is that he wil at least treble his wages in the English Championship. Not worth discussing as it's not remotely possible for County to match that.

I never said anything about him coming to County. This is the 'General football' thread. Doesn't need to be about County.
Has he got a final baaaalllll???    Shalk's there!!!!

Signing for Wigan apparently. Here's hoping he does so before Saturday..

Can see that being concluded today or before Saturday - depends on whether they pay a fee now, but Maloney has gone to the states so they will be desperate to conclude a deal!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Fee of £150,000 agreed and McKay is now speaking to Wigan.

I'd personally be very surprised if he's still an ICT player by the weekend.

Now we need to make it count now there best player is gone

The journalist who broke that story is reporting that McKay is having his medical at Wigan today.

I'd be stunned if this deal isn't completed today or tomorrow.

Great signing for Wigan and a good deal for ICT due to his contract being up this summer.
Highlander29