Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bairns vs county boxing day
How many visitors can we expect? Looking forwards to this one after the way this wknd has gone
...... Steven pressley, the scottish mourinho

With there being no public transport that day I guess it will reduce the numbers. Obviously depends on the weather but at least a supporters bus is running.

I stay 5 minutes away from the kirk. Haven't been to a game since Patrick and you can't beat boxing day fitba
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

I'll be watching this one on Falkirk TV (hopefully). I've sent the webmaster an email to check that the Channel Islands counts as abroad.

Question 
Is anyone going to be sending updates from The Falkirk Stadium?
Please?
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(12-24-2011, 03:20 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Is anyone going to be sending updates from The Falkirk Stadium?
Please?

I'll be heading down, so as long as I can get a reception inside the stadium, I will be doing the usual updates via twitter on @TJE_Updates

I'm quite sure a couple of other usuals will be doing the same too.

I can do it too if you wish
[Image: Welcometothehighlands-1.jpg]

(12-24-2011, 03:20 PM)Les Westander Wrote: Is anyone going to be sending updates from The Falkirk Stadium?
Please?

You could watch the game, as long as you're *cough* abroad *cough*

Thanks folks. I'll likely be in motion, but not abroad.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

How do u get the game if ur not abroad???? Is there a way of getting it? Was just looking on Falkirk tv but not used it before
Twitter - @DPGR10

I watched the game twice on falkirk tv...not so bad quality...I can do it as I really live abroad...!

Hi guys,

As mentioned earlier in this thread todays match is live on Falkirk TV for overseas subscribers.

A pay-per-view option is available priced at £7.99 from http://www.falkirkfc.tv

Russell
Falkirk TV
Falkirk TV is the official online TV channel of Falkirk Football Club, run by the fans for the fans.

We provide live coverage of all Falkirk's home and away games for overseas subscribers.

right Staggie's.

Big, big day.

Part of me would take a draw, but I thought we outclassed Falkirk in the game at VP.

If we have the same gap at 5pm I would be delighted with that.

Team News??

(12-26-2011, 12:11 PM)DPGR10 Wrote: How do u get the game if ur not abroad???? Is there a way of getting it? Was just looking on Falkirk tv but not used it before

I've sent you a PM

down one nil Duffie Sad

yes with 13 min to go it seems luckily also dundee are losing at home...

one one now Smile

90+4 mins get in there

great mc menamin after 94 min 1 - 1 we still have + 6 and dundee lost ! what a battling team we have...they play till the end ! I'm really happy for the team and all staggies fan...

Would have taken a draw beforehand. Great result at Dens just tops it off.

Well just in from the game.

All in all played well but showed nowt up front and mcmenamin just looked lazy tbh.

Defence and midfield played well.

And it was an own goal to me defender slid it in.
Respect to the away support easily 200+