Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
New Songs
Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

(02-04-2018, 06:39 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

Like that :0)
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Wouldn't it be good if everyone just stood up and joined in with torridons jailend song at the beginning, never heard a single person singing along to it yet.
C'mon, you all know the words and you'll all feel better for it afterwards and create a positive atmosphere right from the start for the players to feed off.

(02-17-2018, 10:58 AM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Wouldn't it be good if everyone just stood up and joined in with torridons jailend song at the beginning, never heard a single person singing along to it yet.
C'mon, you all know the words and you'll all feel better for it afterwards and create a positive atmosphere right from the start for the players to feed off.

let's just play it non stop at the away end.

(02-17-2018, 11:39 AM)kenthehood Wrote: let's just play it non stop at the away end.

Just my opinion it’s a dirge song no go no upbeat Need catchy tunes

(02-04-2018, 06:39 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

Yes that’s more like it like it very much and I’m an auld manny but young at heart

I'm still not sure how Routis is actually meant to be pronounced but halfway through the game today I got "Routis, got to get a message to you" stuck in my head.