Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
New Songs
Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

(02-04-2018, 06:39 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

Like that :0)
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Wouldn't it be good if everyone just stood up and joined in with torridons jailend song at the beginning, never heard a single person singing along to it yet.
C'mon, you all know the words and you'll all feel better for it afterwards and create a positive atmosphere right from the start for the players to feed off.

(02-17-2018, 10:58 AM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Wouldn't it be good if everyone just stood up and joined in with torridons jailend song at the beginning, never heard a single person singing along to it yet.
C'mon, you all know the words and you'll all feel better for it afterwards and create a positive atmosphere right from the start for the players to feed off.

let's just play it non stop at the away end.

(02-17-2018, 11:39 AM)kenthehood Wrote: let's just play it non stop at the away end.

Just my opinion it’s a dirge song no go no upbeat Need catchy tunes

(02-04-2018, 06:39 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

Yes that’s more like it like it very much and I’m an auld manny but young at heart

I'm still not sure how Routis is actually meant to be pronounced but halfway through the game today I got "Routis, got to get a message to you" stuck in my head.

I guess that's the song list sorted for the rest ot the season now, WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF KETTLEWELLS, sing it loud.

(03-08-2018, 10:37 AM)westhillstaggie Wrote: I guess that's the song list sorted for the rest ot the season now, WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF KETTLEWELLS, sing it loud.

What we need most right now is a miracle

O god our help in ages past ,our hopes for years to come
Our shelter from the stormy blast ,help Ketts lead us home

(03-08-2018, 05:02 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: What we need most right now is a miracle

O god our help in ages past ,our hopes for years to come
Our shelter from the stormy blast ,help Ketts lead us home

I'll be very impressed if you get the jailend to sing that.

(03-08-2018, 05:34 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: I'll be very impressed if you get the jailend to sing that.

I did not mean that to be sung ,that was my private thoughts just an old Christian manny lol

(03-08-2018, 05:49 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I did not mean that to be sung ,that was my private thoughts just an old Christian manny lol

I had a hunch Wink

Que será, será
Whatever will be, will be
We follow the County
Que será, será
What will be, will be

Que será, será
The Highlands Our Ours You See
So follow the County
Que será, será
What will be, will be

Que será, será
Whatever will be, will be
We follow the County
Que será, será
What will be, will be

Very moving.
But last night I preferred
"Jamesie Wallace Baby
Jamesie Wallace Oh-oh-oh-oh"
by the Human League.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(, 03:26 PM)DORTAIN Wrote: Why can we never score from free kick 20 yards out? McManus effort was terrible.
Richie Britain, Vigurs nearly always scored from that distance. Think a bit of practice is desperately needed. Must say McManus substitution didn’t work last night, he needs to be more consistent

Answered your own question there....... Vigurs!
Lack of quality in that team without Vigurs pulling the strings.
McManus is what he is, a good worker with an excellent attitude. As much as I like that about him I don't think he's a gr8 player and wouldn't be near my starting 11 in that squad.

(, 03:47 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Answered your own question there....... Vigurs!
Lack of quality in that team without Vigurs pulling the strings.
McManus is what he is, a good worker with an excellent attitude. As much as I like that about him I don't think he's a gr8 player and wouldn't be near my starting 11 in that squad.

Wake up Jamie.
This is the song thread.
You should try.
Daydream Believer by the Monkees.

(, 06:36 PM)MOGO Wrote: Wake up Jamie.
This is the song thread.
You should try.
Daydream Believer by the Monkees.

I'm on nights........... Half asleep is the norm at the moment.......... zzzzzzzz

(, 02:00 AM)jamiepscot Wrote: I'm on nights........... Half asleep is the norm at the moment.......... zzzzzzzz

That’s not very catchy. Try rhyming the words or using quirky phrases.

(, 09:59 AM)Pete The Jakey Wrote: That’s not very catchy. Try rhyming the words or using quirky phrases.

Should have gone with 'a hard day's night' by the Beatles or 'nightshift' by the Commodores.

I've adapted the first two verses of the Eric Idle classic 'Always look on the bright side of life' See the Monty Python version on You Tube think this is the correct link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

If this is the song we've been looking for I'll do the other verses. Chorus is captures the attitude of the club.
Waiting for comments...….

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're supporting Caley Thistle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
Supporting County Staggies is the best
And

Always look on the bright side of life
Always look on the light side of life

If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing
When you're losing at the dump
Don't be a silly chump
Support the County Staggies that's the thing

And always etc

()jamiepscot Wrote: Should have gone with 'a hard day's night' by the Beatles or 'nightshift' by the Commodores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LTiKJlB62g