Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
New Songs
Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

(02-04-2018, 06:39 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

Like that :0)
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Wouldn't it be good if everyone just stood up and joined in with torridons jailend song at the beginning, never heard a single person singing along to it yet.
C'mon, you all know the words and you'll all feel better for it afterwards and create a positive atmosphere right from the start for the players to feed off.

(02-17-2018, 10:58 AM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Wouldn't it be good if everyone just stood up and joined in with torridons jailend song at the beginning, never heard a single person singing along to it yet.
C'mon, you all know the words and you'll all feel better for it afterwards and create a positive atmosphere right from the start for the players to feed off.

let's just play it non stop at the away end.

(02-17-2018, 11:39 AM)kenthehood Wrote: let's just play it non stop at the away end.

Just my opinion it’s a dirge song no go no upbeat Need catchy tunes

(02-04-2018, 06:39 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Okay then, lulu's "Shout" but replaced with Shalk, with "give us a goal goal goal goal.."

Yes that’s more like it like it very much and I’m an auld manny but young at heart

I'm still not sure how Routis is actually meant to be pronounced but halfway through the game today I got "Routis, got to get a message to you" stuck in my head.

I guess that's the song list sorted for the rest ot the season now, WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF KETTLEWELLS, sing it loud.

(03-08-2018, 10:37 AM)westhillstaggie Wrote: I guess that's the song list sorted for the rest ot the season now, WE ALL DREAM OF A TEAM OF KETTLEWELLS, sing it loud.

What we need most right now is a miracle

O god our help in ages past ,our hopes for years to come
Our shelter from the stormy blast ,help Ketts lead us home

(03-08-2018, 05:02 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: What we need most right now is a miracle

O god our help in ages past ,our hopes for years to come
Our shelter from the stormy blast ,help Ketts lead us home

I'll be very impressed if you get the jailend to sing that.

(03-08-2018, 05:34 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: I'll be very impressed if you get the jailend to sing that.

I did not mean that to be sung ,that was my private thoughts just an old Christian manny lol

(03-08-2018, 05:49 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: I did not mean that to be sung ,that was my private thoughts just an old Christian manny lol

I had a hunch Wink