Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Adams
(12-19-2014, 10:53 AM)dorsetstaggie Wrote: I know what you mean but for once I don't care - Changed days, RSBs tales remind me of some of the hooligans I looked up to when I was a whipper.
If the mods move the posts to a more appropriate thread no probs just let me know where its gone so I can continue to follow.
Nice one RSB, tales are making me smile.Seasons Greetings

I'm no quite of the generation, more my old mans, although he's a long time since passing i'm afraid but i've been lucky enough to be in the company of such fellows.
Love wee tales rsb, like Dorset says, they make me remiss&smile of days that are gone Smile

(12-19-2014, 10:53 AM)dorsetstaggie Wrote: I know what you mean but for once I don't care - Changed days, RSBs tales remind me of some of the hooligans I looked up to when I was a whipper.
If the mods move the posts to a more appropriate thread no probs just let me know where its gone so I can continue to follow.
Nice one RSB, tales are making me smile.Seasons Greetings

Number2 I know what you mean but for once I don't care either!
Harvard, do they make pickled gherkins?

Buff!
Lord, mind Gaw'n Hamilton's deserts;
Roberts Burns 1785.

Can this post ADAMS shut down. It doesn't make one bit of senseDodgyDodgy

(08-28-2014, 12:02 PM)edinburghexile Wrote: Probably cannot afford him but ex player Owen Coyle is out of work as far as I know.

Turns out we can...

(12-20-2014, 02:10 AM)frankthetank Wrote: I'm no quite of the generation, more my old mans, although he's a long time since passing i'm afraid but i've been lucky enough to be in the company of such fellows.
Love wee tales rsb, like Dorset says, they make me remiss&smile of days that are gone Smile

Thank you frankthetank

(09-28-2017, 05:18 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Thank you frankthetank

Do you know you just replied to a post i made almost THREE YEARS ago!  Tongue

(09-28-2017, 06:45 PM)frankthetank Wrote: Do you know you just replied to a post i made almost THREE YEARS ago!  Tongue

Ha ha just goes  to show my progress  they have taken my cards and  money as I forget what or where Iam. But the weirdest thing is. Fatuiqe  it beats me memory,   wife reads post to me then I read it , this is good. Sorry about that