Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
about the jailend if we win the leage
i was think if somehow we win the leage and the jailend has to become an allseater i was think why cant we sit were ever we like as we do know but i think this could be tricky trying to keep track of the number what do u think?

I have no idea what to say after trying to read that. Wow.

(07-27-2011, 12:10 PM)staggy4life Wrote: I have no idea what to say after trying to read that. Wow.

I wish i could have some of what he must have taken. Reads like a good trip!!

I know what he is getting at but I don't think its that much of an issue right now

I think County have planning permission to change both ends into all-seater stands should we get promoted.

you obviously weren't at the Elgin game
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

My eyes hurt :/

I'd say the grasp of english was the least of their problems...
The guy is "proud to beast aggie", i've no idea who aggie is, but its still pretty distasteful.

To be fair, I've come on here wasted and typed gibberish, so I found the post endearing Smile

I'd heard that the plan was to convert both ends behind the goals to seats should we go up, I'd probably still go to the jailend even if it was seated. To start anyway....

I would say after saturday your are bloody dreaming

what is this marvellous leage county have entered in now

(07-27-2011, 07:28 PM)staggie1746 Wrote: I'd say the grasp of english was the least of their problems...
The guy is "proud to beast aggie", i've no idea who aggie is, but its still pretty distasteful.

I was saving my first like for a special post... I doff my cap to you! A worthy winner!

Not something to worry about quite yet. Not, admittedly, that I'm sure precisely what you're worrying about.

(07-29-2011, 12:02 AM)Lianacan Wrote: Not something to worry about quite yet. Not, admittedly, that I'm sure precisely what you're worrying about.

I'm more worried about poor aggie to be honest

"The heart of the club is the fan. The board and the chairman are custodians. The staff are transient. But the fan is there forever"

Roy Macgregor, April 2013

(07-29-2011, 11:38 AM)VanderDalgarno Wrote:
(07-29-2011, 12:02 AM)Lianacan Wrote: Not something to worry about quite yet. Not, admittedly, that I'm sure precisely what you're worrying about.

I'm more worried about poor aggie to be honest

Aggie is fine with it but just don't let poor Kim find out or there'll be trouble
First to the bar

(07-27-2011, 11:34 AM)proudtobeastaggie Wrote: i was think if somehow we win the leage and the jailend has to become an allseater i was think why cant we sit were ever we like as we do know but i think this could be tricky trying to keep track of the number what do u think?

Dad?

(07-27-2011, 12:10 PM)staggy4life Wrote: I have no idea what to say after trying to read that. Wow.

The bloke must be on the same juice that Romanov is on.

I wonder what the capcity would be of the jailend if they were to seat it. Has anyone ever seen the plans for ground development if we were to play in th SPL one day.
Highlander29

Im sure part of the plans that were made about 2 years ago were to build a two tier stand in the away end aswell as a new stand in the Jailend - and no ive not been drinking the same juice Romanov has either! Smile

There was a thread discussing the most recent plans on the old forum but i cant be fecked trawling through it.