Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Livingston 0-3 Ross County - match highlights
Hi there,

LIVItv match highlights are available to view now @ http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/livitv/ros...livitv.php

Cheers,

LIVItv

Much appreciated.
Highlander29

Love the chants of "Easy! Easy!" as the third goal goes in.

3 going on 10 by the looks of that. Looks like it took a while to find the shooting boots but once they did the goals were well taken.

Livi did themselves no favours with some of that defending, not to mention the red card.

A few of their supporters thinking it was a soft red not on that viewing.
Gudgie67 aka Gadgie67

Thanks for sharing. That made for some enjoyable viewingSmile

Video 
Thanks Livi tv!

Great to see the finishing and other highlights.

The wind was clearly a challenge, and not just for the sound. But there can be no arguments about the sending off once you see that. Even if that hadn't happened, it's hard to imagine anything but a County win from what I saw up to that point.

Great job by the team and coaching staff once again.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

definitely a red card....they can have no complaints about that. all the goals taken really well....great to watch

Clear red. In modern football you can't lunge in with studs showing and not expect to be booked or sent off.

It was a great performance and all three goals were very well worked and all finished well. Also glad to see McMenamin bag a couple as his play has without a doubt deserved it.

Good to see the lads playing so well, especially Vigurs and Gardyne

And we FINALLY beat Livi in the league! Good times Wink

I cant see what all the arguments were by the livi fans over the red card, it's as clear a red as you'll get.
He flew in with studs showing - made it easy for the ref !

i see that gary bollan thought it was harsh.....what planet is he on?

(11-28-2011, 08:42 PM)Les Westander Wrote: The wind was clearly a challenge, and not just for the sound. But there can be no arguments about the sending off once you see that. Even if that hadn't happened, it's hard to imagine anything but a County win from what I saw up to that point.

Great job by the team and coaching staff once again.

Cant say I, nor the people around me on Saturday, would agree with that. Felt that although we had the better chances, it was a pretty even first half, and livi started off the better team in second half.

Sending off changed the game, and the big positive was that after a couple of dangerous looking livi attacks, county took contril of the game and finished it in a professional manner

If Kettlewell's earlier in the season was harsh, then this was also harsh. Very consistent refereeing though, and Livingston can't really complain too much.

(11-28-2011, 12:07 PM)ciaranhill Wrote: 3 going on 10 by the looks of that. Looks like it took a while to find the shooting boots but once they did the goals were well taken.

I could regret this comment, but if it is indeed the case that the team as a whole have found their shooting boots, as has been the case (10 goals in last 3 games), does this mean that we have stepped up a gear from grinding out the 1-0 2-1 victories? Could this mean that the best is yet to come?

If this is a trend that is forming, hopefully we can take our foot off the brakes on the 17th December and totally annihilate Dundee in Dingwall.
"the beach balls are burst" Derek Adams 19/05/13

Rainbow 
(11-29-2011, 10:45 PM)dingwall.cof Wrote: ... 17th December and totally annihilate Dundee in Dingwall.

Whee! A nice idea. Angel Inspiring me to poetry:

I'm hoping for a good competitive match
Where we come out on top
With a dash of panache.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets

(11-29-2011, 10:54 PM)Les Westander Wrote:
(11-29-2011, 10:45 PM)dingwall.cof Wrote: ... 17th December and totally annihilate Dundee in Dingwall.

Where we come out on top
With a dash of panache.

...and a pile of style
we score a few goals
and win by a mile.

(11-30-2011, 01:47 AM)Wicky Wrote:
(11-29-2011, 10:54 PM)Les Westander Wrote:

Where we come out on top
With a dash of panache.

...and a pile of style
we score a few goals
and win by a mile.

Christmas Time
Methadone and Wine
Children involved in Petty Crime
Dad's in the slammer and Mum's oot her tree
Just another Christmas in Dundee