Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
ADAMS OUT
That's all

Where's he gone? I'd imagine he's probably still in the dressing room.

(08-13-2014, 09:46 PM)Deed Wrote: That's all

I think that's a bit of a knee jerk reaction personally.

My question to you is though, if the club did sack Derek Adams, who would they bring in to replace him?

Oh here we go....FFS!!!!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(08-13-2014, 10:29 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Oh here we go....FFS!!!!

Indeed, I for one do not want to see DA leave as I think it would be counterproductive for the club. A lot of other clubs would sack their manager but that is not the Ross COunty way

And who in?

Anyone mentioning Jimmy Calderwood/John Robertson/Kirkwood or anyone else like that, should get a perma-ban imo.
Disclaimer -Anything posted by this user is likely to contain large amount of sarcasm, humour and nuts. At no time should anything be taken seriously, even on serious topics. Failure to do so may result in confusion and your tongue turning black, consult a doctor if symptoms persist.

Not worth a response - but I just didSmile you're talking nonsense

This thread is a joke. What happens when the next manager loses 2 games in a row? Do they get sacked too?
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

We got absolutely pumped by Partick last season and survived, nothing to worry about yet.

Everyone knows I am not a fan of Adams. I for one think that Adams should have gone in the summer watching the game on Sunday I was near sleeping. He is so negative and teams are gonna pump us all year.

5th and 7th in two seasons in the SPL.

A new manager will improveon this ?

This season county will get relegated if he is in charge all year

Get a grip! Two swallows don't make a summer and two games lost doesn't get us relegated. As supporters we can express our opinions but the board make the decisions. The manager is, as in every business, accountable to the board. As such he will have targets to deliver, these should include physical and financial targets e.g. keep the club in the top league and reduce the overdraft by £X. At this stage in the club's development running away with the league is not even on the fantasy list but survival has to the key target.

So let's give DA some space - he hasn't failed to deliver yet has he?- and give him some support. Remember he has managed the club through its most successful period in its history. He has the backing of the board. Realise where we are in Scottish football in terms of what we have achieved, against the size of our support, against the size of clubs which are currently in the Championship. Our current aim is simply survival to get time to build up our financial base to afford longer deals for good players. There are signs that this is coming e.g. Arquin extending his deal, Kiss wanting to return here.

Given DA's form tonight I would take it that there is more than a little pressure on him and poor performance will not be tolerated. It's support he and the players need right now not the eternally moaning critics from the anonomity of OTB or the back row of the stand. Which of you are the supporters and which are the harbingers of doom? What manager has delivered more at RCFC than DA?

(08-13-2014, 10:26 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote:

I think that's a bit of a knee jerk reaction personally.

My question to you is though, if the club did sack Derek Adams, who would they bring in to replace him?

Alan Archibald.

(08-14-2014, 12:29 AM)the reaper Wrote: Get a grip! Two swallows don't make a summer and two games lost doesn't get us relegated. As supporters we can express our opinions but the board make the decisions. The manager is, as in every business, accountable to the board. As such he will have targets to deliver, these should include physical and financial targets e.g. keep the club in the top league and reduce the overdraft by £X. At this stage in the club's development running away with the league is not even on the fantasy list but survival has to the key target.

So let's give DA some space - he hasn't failed to deliver yet has he?- and give him some support. Remember he has managed the club through its most successful period in its history. He has the backing of the board. Realise where we are in Scottish football in terms of what we have achieved, against the size of our support, against the size of clubs which are currently in the Championship. Our current aim is simply survival to get time to build up our financial base to afford longer deals for good players. There are signs that this is coming e.g. Arquin extending his deal, Kiss wanting to return here.

Given DA's form tonight I would take it that there is more than a little pressure on him and poor performance will not be tolerated. It's support he and the players need right now not the eternally moaning critics from the anonomity of OTB or the back row of the stand. Which of you are the supporters and which are the harbingers of doom? What manager has delivered more at RCFC than DA?

^^This
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I will say no more on the matter till he is gone or we are relegated I am just saying my opinion county will be relegted or at best be in the play off if Adams is here all season IMO

.jpg   funnyface1.jpg (Size: 18.29 KB / Downloads: 12)

We are 2 games into the season.
It is no worse than last season when we got off very lightly at Celtic Park, 2-1 going on 6-1, and then were trounced by Partick 1-3 at home, and then annihilated 4-0 at Perth.
Do we have a better squad? Yes I'm pretty sure we do. We need to get going on Saturday though, surely a decent chance against a Boyd-less Killie.

Any talk of sacking Adams 2 games into the season is absolutely ridiculous.

(08-14-2014, 12:39 AM)Exiled Staggie Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 10:26 PM)mike_lowrie Wrote: I think that's a bit of a knee jerk reaction personally.

Alan Archibald.

WHO?