Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
New strips
I quite like both strips. Totally dig Richie's modelling of the home kit in the advert - 'Blue Steel'!! The away kit is cool, albeit a little Man U. We certainly don't want to be emulating them right now!

(05-15-2014, 01:04 PM)thejailender Wrote: I think I'm right in saying every time we've had a red strip we've actually done very well!

Back in the day Engerland did quite well when they wore a red strip
but i'm damned if i can remember the year!

(05-15-2014, 08:42 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Like the home strip. Not to keen on the red away one, if it was worn here in Aberdeen folk might think you are a Dons fanDodgy Go back in time when we wore navy blue top with white shorts for our home kit & white top with navy blue shorts for our away kit.Smile

Yes Murray, being confused with them would be really Baaaaa d.

Like the away top so will be getting that one as usual, but in Aberdeen the team will have to play in Blue, very annoying. Undecided
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

(05-13-2014, 08:55 PM)Spain Wrote: As long as we don't end up with something comparable to that new St. Mirren strip. Ooooft, that's ugly.

Everyone to their own

(05-15-2014, 10:17 PM)Applecross Staggie Wrote:
(05-15-2014, 08:42 PM)murray aberdeen stagg Wrote: Like the home strip. Not to keen on the red away one, if it was worn here in Aberdeen folk might think you are a Dons fanDodgy Go back in time when we wore navy blue top with white shorts for our home kit & white top with navy blue shorts for our away kit.Smile

Yes Murray, being confused with them would be really Baaaaa d.

Like the away top so will be getting that one as usual, but in Aberdeen the team will have to play in Blue, very annoying. Undecided
So 3 cheers for the red or white or blue

Like both tops, as a package think I'd be happier with the home strip if it had white shorts.
I'll probably plump for the away top this season as I missed the red one a couple of seasons ago which I really liked.

I wonder what them over the bridge will have because of their sponsor subway haha

(05-16-2014, 04:54 PM)Staggy98 Wrote: I wonder what them over the bridge will have because of their sponsor subway haha

I believe they're going for 1980's retro style shorts... they're a footlong!

I'll get my coat.
.: Ours, is the Fury :.

(05-16-2014, 05:47 PM)Spain Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 04:54 PM)Staggy98 Wrote: I wonder what them over the bridge will have because of their sponsor subway haha

I'll get my coat.

Aye respct

(05-16-2014, 05:47 PM)Spain Wrote:

I'll get my coat.

Sorry to be a pedant but if it's the 80's they'd be 6 inches.

Does anyone know how the Carbrini sizes compare to the Diadora or Nike?
SHIRT NUMBER 34.

(formerly named Geordieland Staggie).

Registered member since March 2003.

(05-28-2014, 08:14 PM)staggie34 Wrote: Does anyone know how the Carbrini sizes compare to the Diadora or Nike?

Saw the strips last Saturday, the sizes look pretty much the same...
Supporter Liaison Officer 

I like both strips the only thing I don't like is each season the club change the away strip from Red to White I want them to pick 1 and keep it

New Strips result in Old Strips, and these ones have been put to good use:

Official site - http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...chool.aspx

Wink 
(06-06-2014, 08:27 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: New Strips result in Old Strips, and these ones have been put to good use:

brilliant!
Jim'n'Billy Cult Follower

(06-06-2014, 12:15 PM)Les Westander Wrote:
(06-06-2014, 08:27 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: New Strips result in Old Strips, and these ones have been put to good use:

brilliant!

That is superb!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Just brilliant - Surely this is the sort of feel good story the club should be shouting from the rooftops. Any of you social media savey staggies willing to take up the baton?