Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Season tickets
Now that the season is over, withdrawal will soon set-in.

Any word of new season ticket prices etc.

Appreciate that season is just over and staff deserve a well earned holiday but thought I would ask. I'm hoping that the club do the free wean with an adult again.

I think the late confirmation of Premiership status will have knocked the season ticket / strips etc back a week or two.
The administration staff knew 2 months before the end of last season we were in the top flight. This season it was barely 2 days.

The Corporate sponsorship will also need to be resolved and put in place again. I can imagine the Office will be a busy place until the go off for their Holiday.

The free kid ticket is a reasonable shout.
From Bottom of Highland League, to sitting at Scottish footballs top table.....If Carlsberg did Football stories!.
@JackMunro9

Thats the renewal through the door this morning, pleased to see that the club have frozen the core prices for next seasonSmile.

Was perhaps expecting a small increase given that prices last year were also frozen. Also thought the club may have looked for a bit more revenue to bolster the playing budget now that we are becoming established as a top flight team, in which case I would have been happy to stretch a little bit more.

Maybe now that most of the stadium improvements are in place it will mean more money available to the playing budget? Or maybe we are just living within our means.

Totally happy in the knowledge that the people doing an excellent job of running the club will have got it right , though.

Delighted to renew, whatever the caseBig Grin

Proud to be a Staggie!

Star 
I'm pleased that there hasn't been an increase. Well done County.

Football is expensive.
Soz Jim'n'Billy

(05-13-2014, 08:40 PM)Deas_pie_staggie Wrote: Now that the season is over, withdrawal will soon set-in.

Any word of new season ticket prices etc.

Appreciate that season is just over and staff deserve a well earned holiday but thought I would ask. I'm hoping that the club do the free wean with an adult again.

Got letter this morning ticket east west jailend stays the same,if one renews before 30 June one free cup ticket plus 10% of anything in clubs
Shop. Plus yow kids tickets

A couple of threads on here at the moment regarding the season tickets and who we're going to sign.
One thing for sure is if we get our season ticket forms in sooner rather than later the club will then know what the budget is going to be, and maybe help to get a better player!

I know its not easy with holidays etc coming, but get your money in early and help the club get the players we want!

I renewed mine and the bairns at lunchtime today so that's Rory Fallons 1st month paid for!!

Renewed my 3 today, that should pay for Melvin's hair gel until Xmas.

The 'Pay by 30th June and get voucher for 1st cup game and 10% shop discount' is decent.

In today and got a personal tour by Royston himself of the new family area. Great that they're giving the family stand members, use of the lounge under the press box at halftime and maybe even before the match. Only downside is that it's down by the away end but a great view even though. £60 cheaper too but still undecided.

(05-19-2014, 07:09 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Renewed my 3 today, that should pay for Melvin's hair gel until Xmas.

The 'Pay by 30th June and get voucher for 1st cup game and 10% shop discount' is decent.

3? There was definitely only 2 of you when I met you ?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(05-17-2014, 10:38 AM)PooleweStaggie Wrote: Thats the renewal through the door this morning, pleased to see that the club have frozen the core prices for next seasonSmile.

Was perhaps expecting a small increase given that prices last year were also frozen. Also thought the club may have looked for a bit more revenue to bolster the playing budget now that we are becoming established as a top flight team, in which case I would have been happy to stretch a little bit more.

Maybe now that most of the stadium improvements are in place it will mean more money available to the playing budget? Or maybe we are just living within our means.

Totally happy in the knowledge that the people doing an excellent job of running the club will have got it right , though.

Delighted to renew, whatever the caseBig Grin

Proud to be a Staggie!

Yes us 3old timers will renew even though not sure if well manage all the games,but great to be able to back the staggies

(05-19-2014, 07:22 PM)Alfiesdad Wrote: use of the lounge under the press box at halftime and maybe even before the match.

The new building?
Seems a sensible use for it, I don't know if its actually going to be used by press/media now or just used for hospitality functions? Ladies Day etc.

(05-19-2014, 09:36 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote:
(05-19-2014, 07:09 PM)StuartTaylor Wrote: Renewed my 3 today, that should pay for Melvin's hair gel until Xmas.

3? There was definitely only 2 of you when I met you ?

At Celtic Park you mean?
No.3 is far too sensible to go there.

(05-20-2014, 08:10 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote:
(05-19-2014, 07:22 PM)Alfiesdad Wrote: use of the lounge under the press box at halftime and maybe even before the match.

The new building?
Seems a sensible use for it, I don't know if its actually going to be used by press/media now or just used for hospitality functions? Ladies Day etc.

(05-19-2014, 09:36 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote: 3? There was definitely only 2 of you when I met you ?

At Celtic Park you mean?

Yep....thought I would have had you puzzled...haha There's always one sensible one,!,
There's a fine line between genius and insanity

(05-20-2014, 08:20 PM)Stiflers old man Wrote:
(05-20-2014, 08:10 AM)StuartTaylor Wrote: The new building?

At Celtic Park you mean?

Yep....thought I would have had you puzzled...haha There's always one sensible one,!,
That's what makes you great administrator good craic

Renewed in person and had a wee wander round the west stand looking at seat options. Couple of options open to me with better view of the game.

Got to see the new strips up close this morning as they have two tailors dummies in the main reception sporting them, good looking strips and good quality!
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(05-24-2014, 02:34 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Renewed in person and had a wee wander round the west stand looking at seat options. Couple of options open to me with better view of the game.

Got to see the new strips up close this morning as they have two tailors dummies in the main reception sporting them, good looking strips and good quality!

Did you get the names of the Tailors dummies and if they have been offered any longer than 1 year contracts. Big Grin
You can take the People out of the Highlands but not the Highlands out of the People

Bought and paid with 2 @ £25 each for kids. Fantastic value and a top!

Interested to see Hamilton Accies offering cheaper season ticket than I'm paying and two free U18's with it for full paying and concessions. Think the under 11s offer that county are doing needs to be stepped up. Invest in the youth in my opinion!

(05-28-2014, 09:59 AM)Alfiesdad Wrote: Interested to see Hamilton Accies offering cheaper season ticket than I'm paying and two free U18's with it for full paying and concessions. Think the under 11s offer that county are doing needs to be stepped up. Invest in the youth in my opinion!

Mention this to Ranald Gilbert....
Supporter Liaison Officer 

Extended opening hours this weekend for anyone wanting to have a look at seating options:
http://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/...d-(1).aspx