Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 1.77 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
Could be the signing of Spence means that it is Marcus Fraser who moves to CB. He was excellent there last season.

(01-11-2019, 06:40 PM)the reaper Wrote: Could be the signing of Spence means that it is Marcus Fraser who moves to CB. He was excellent there last season.

If by "excellent" you mean able to cover for Davies' lack of pace but unable to win any form of physical battle then yes, he was excellent.
Quote:God bless the Stag Men and Children.

(01-11-2019, 11:34 PM)Despot Wrote: If by "excellent" you mean able to cover for Davies' lack of pace but unable to win any form of physical battle then yes, he was excellent.

Superb in the air though, and good for the odd header in goal.

(01-11-2019, 11:34 PM)Despot Wrote: If by "excellent" you mean able to cover for Davies' lack of pace but unable to win any form of physical battle then yes, he was excellent.
I'll agree not the most physical but his speed and tackling was good.

Marcus is best in central defence.....not been as good at right back this season, think he prefers central role
Supporter Liaison Officer 

(, 11:25 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Marcus is best in central defence.....not been as good at right back this season, think he prefers central role

If that's how he feels then he needs to have a word with one or both gaffers.

(, 11:25 PM)staggie2509 Wrote: Marcus is best in central defence.....not been as good at right back this season, think he prefers central role

I must say I agree Marcus nit the same at RB , managers were forced into early signings due to injuries , not ideal we do need players we are too timid and methodical , second part of season every manager has our style sussed ,change required just an opinion guys , but Marcus needs to be moved into central defence he did a good job there ,

Right well that's sorted then.

Carry on.
FergnKetts - BestBossYets