Hi there, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 2.11 Average
New signings, re-signings, and confirmed departures
(12-22-2017, 11:25 AM)Forfinn Wrote: Any word on how he's been getting on?

Played all the games since he went at the start of this month and they've now extended his loan deal.
That definitely suggests he's doing OK  Smile

Tumilty scored today as Falkirk beat Dundee Utd 6-1!

Tansey officially signs on loan until the end of the season

What happened to our scout in the north of England?

Andrew Davies, Craig Curran, Martin Woods, Paul Quinn, Gary Woods, Davis Keillor-Dunn and Rafa De Vita were all good signings made from that area. Other guys like Chris Robertson, Jamie Reckord and Christopher Routis were decent signings too.

Our recruitment seems to have moved towards players who got relegated at ICT last season and Championship players. Personally I don’t think the club will move forward with that policy.

Tansey isn’t a bad player, but he’s another player coming here off form, and centre midfield didn’t look like a priority to me. We now have 8 first team centre midfielders.

Wouldnt be surprised to see at least one centre midfielder move on this month. Plus heard that if we stay up Tansey will sign a 2yr deal with ourselves

(01-09-2018, 06:03 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: What happened to our scout in the north of England?

Andrew Davies, Craig Curran, Martin Woods, Paul Quinn, Gary Woods, Davis Keillor-Dunn and Rafa De Vita were all good signings made from that area. Other guys like Chris Robertson, Jamie Reckord and Christopher Routis were decent signings too.

Our recruitment seems to have moved towards players who got relegated at ICT last season and Championship players. Personally I don’t think the club will move forward with that policy.

Tansey isn’t a bad player, but he’s another player coming here off form, and centre midfield didn’t look like a priority to me. We now have 8 first team centre midfielders.

Weren't they all macintyre signings, would have been through his contacts and now he's gone along with any scouts we may have had in that area.

(01-10-2018, 01:25 PM)westhillstaggie Wrote: Weren't they all macintyre signings, would have been through his contacts and now he's gone along with any scouts we may have had in that area.

Was Tansey sourced by John MacGinlay ? Don't think so.
Waiting for him to unearth some gems,hope I'm wrong but I'm not convinced about Coyles scouting network.

Rumble going round at least two more signings within next week, maybe by this weekend. Don't ask for sources but my sources are impeccable.

(12-14-2017, 03:24 PM)Brown Savoy Wrote: Andy Cook - Tranmere - decent striker for this level and contract due to expire.

(01-10-2018, 09:24 PM)the reaper Wrote: Rumble going round at least two more signings within next week, maybe by this weekend. Don't ask for sources but my sources are impeccable.

What positions do these players play?

(01-09-2018, 06:03 PM)JailendLoyal Wrote: What happened to our scout in the north of England?

I see where your coming from ,our problem has been centre midfield and striker
Never liked Davies Ready to blame all round about for his slowness lacksildazy

Good in air there it ends , and time OC had word with Fox ,so frustrating tge time he takes to clear his lines , opposistion players all back facing our team , he still holds onto ball like Davies. Reserve keeper I liked very quick to get team on the attack , but we sure need something to get us out of this position ,

(01-11-2018, 02:21 PM)Ross shire buff Wrote: Reserve keeper I liked very quick to get team on the attack

Agree with this to be honest, looked decent against Celtic and was undone only by Griffiths' free kick, then followed it up with a good performance against Hearts in a game we should have got all 3 points from. In both games we played quite quickly out from the back in spells, I like Foxy as a keeper but he does frustrate me with how long he takes to release the ball.

(01-10-2018, 08:54 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Was Tansey sourced by John MacGinlay ? Don't think so.
Waiting for him to unearth some gems,hope I'm wrong but I'm not convinced about Coyles scouting network.

Manager in paper today saying that Tansey was his main target!! FFS we are doomed if this was the main one. He has hardly played this season. I am not saying his is a bad player but not the marquee signing that we needed.

Coyle being based in England and with his pal scouting down there and this is the best they can do. Please show the manager the door and let Ketts and Fergie save the club from relegation. We are heading full belt to the championship under the current manager. Two more signings are not going to turn things round when the other players appear to not be playing for him.

(01-11-2018, 02:43 PM)Boff Wrote: Manager in paper today saying that Tansey was his main target!! FFS we are doomed if this was the main one. He has hardly played this season. I am not saying his is a bad player but not the marquee signing that we needed.

Coyle being based in England and with his pal scouting down there and this is the best they can do. Please show the manager the door and let Ketts and Fergie save the club from relegation. We are heading full belt to the championship under the current manager. Two more signings are not going to turn things round when the other players appear to not be playing for him.

Nice to see others coming round to my viewpoint.

(01-11-2018, 03:25 PM)StaggiesAwayFromHome Wrote: Nice to see others coming round to my viewpoint.

been with you from day one Smile

Dylan Dyke's off to Stranraer on loan.

Good move for him and a chance to get some game time.

http://www.stranraerfc.org/index.php/77-...es-signing

(01-12-2018, 09:28 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: Dylan Dyke's off to Stranraer on loan.

Good move for him and a chance to get some game time.

http://www.stranraerfc.org/index.php/77-...es-signing

Good challenge for him ,considering Stranraers predicament.

(01-13-2018, 07:17 PM)tattiedave Wrote: Good challenge for him ,considering Stranraers predicament.

What predicament is that Dave?

(01-13-2018, 10:44 PM)jamiepscot Wrote: What predicament is that Dave?

They are in financial trouble,released some experienced players,and asked the remaining to take a 50% pay cut.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42585306

(01-14-2018, 10:16 AM)tattiedave Wrote: They are in financial trouble,released some experienced players,and asked the remaining to take a 50% pay cut.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42585306

Prepare him well for next season if we get relegated!

Midfielder Greg Tansey joins on loan from Aberdeen.
Brian Mcculloch Glasgow - Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.